Apricity

A week has passed by and Im now looking at my phone sadly. Ivan had to attend a business meeting for a week and I missed him. Is this normal for first time dating couples? 

My phone lights up and I smiled seeing his name pop up on my phone. "Ivan Hi!" "Hi sunshine, how are you?" His eyes shined looking at me. "Im good. I miss you so much" "I miss you too sunshine, I wish I could go back there. What if I go there right now?" "What? No! Just stay there and have your business meeting. Besides, you'll be back tomorrow" "Fine sunshine" 

Wow, I still can't believe it. How did we go from being strangers to lovers?

Time really is fast. 

I handed the customer her order and smiled seeing her happy face. "Thank you so much! You're so talented!" 

After she left I took blue tulips ready to create another reserved order for tomorrow when my phone rings. I put the beautiful tulips down and accepted the call. "When are you coming? I just came back, yet you're still at work" I could practically feel him sulk from the other line. "I have to work Ivan. We'll meet each other later" "I want to see you right now, sunshine" The other line went silent as he sighed. "Fine. How much?" I got confused, not understanding him. "What do you mean how much?" "How much does it cost to get your attention, Sunny" 

I decided to tease him thinking he wouldn't do it, but boy was I wrong . "5 million dollars" "Deal. I'll send it to your account later. Now come here" He spoke blankly like 5 million dollars was just worth a penny to him. "What?! Ivan I was just joking!" "Well Im not joking. Now come here" He ends the call while I groaned shaking my hair. 

Aishhhh, what did I just do? 

I finally arrived at his house and squeaked at the figure who hugged me tight. "God, I miss you so damn much" He told me "Im never going to any business meeting without you" "Really? You miss me that much?" He looks at me and carresses my face "So. Damn. Much" 

Does this guy know the effects he has on me? I feel like I look like a tomato right now. He smirks at me and I sure know that it's because of my red face. 

Ivan looked at me and was about to hug me again when someone came inside making me kick him in the knee. He looked at me with a "what the heck was that" look before looking at the door. 

"Hi son! Hi Sunny! Oh your here! How much I missed you" She passed by Ivan and hugged me instead. The look on Ivan's face was hilarious. "Mom, I just came home from a week business trip" "So what? I see your face everyday" "You see her face everyday too-" "Shut it. Now dear, I made you muffins. " She dragged me to the living room while I looked at Ivan with a sheepish smile. "Sorry" I mouthed while he just sighed and shakes his head. 

The whole day Ivan couldn't be alone with me because his parents were there. I had to cover my laugh earlier with a cough while he glared at me. 

Ivan closed the door after saying goodbye to his parents. He turned around and walked to me. 

I think it looks like a lion preying on a rabbit. 

"So, you enjoyed my misery earlier? Huh? Sunshine?" He caged me in his arms as he looked at me. I pressed my lips into a thin line and looked at him with pleading eyes. Please dont eat me, please dont eat me. He looked at me for some seconds and spoke. "I really can't win against you, can I? I can't even stay mad at you. This is dangerous" "But I know you need a punishment, so how about..... this" He caught me off guard because he suddenly tickled me to death. "Ahahaha- No- Ivan stop, I can't breath" The monster didn't listen to me but continued tickling me instead. "Ahhahahah, Ivan!" I finally pushed him off me as I struggled to breath, wiping my tears" "That's what you get sunshine" And round two of tickling begins.