Am I a stalker?

After the meeting me and Tejasswi went out from the office and started to walk towards are respective vanities.

"Karan" she called me and I looked at her questioningly.
"Hmmm"

"Should we rehearse are lines before the shot?" She asked.

To be very honest I don't rehearse lines with my co actor before but I wasn't able to deny her request.

"Yes we can, come we can do it in my vanity". I told her

"Ummmm can we do it in mine? So that my hair stylist could start with my hair?" She nervously asked

Me? Karan Kundrra in someone else's vanity the co actor I don't even know.

"Ok" I said calmly. I gestured my hands forward indicating her to lead the way. I don't know what's wrong with me but I am feeling weird around her I have never felt like this before, giddy and excited to look forward for simple rehearsal of lines.

We both sat inside the vanity while looking through our scripts,
my mobile rang it was my manager.
I picked up the call.

"Hmmm Omi."

"Where are you Karan bhaie?" He asked.

"I am in Tejasswi's vanity to rehearse lines, why? Koie kaam hai?"

"Rehearsing lines?" He asked suprised
"Are you alright?"

"I am fine just tell me why did you called?"
I asked clearly irritated with this conversation going.

"Oh yeah nothing important you do your lines rehearsals we will deal with your costume trails later." He informed.

"Ok." With that I put my mobile down.

I looked at her she was still reading her lines. She was looking so cute.

"Cute?" What am I thinking why am I even feeling like this it's the first time I am even meeting her.

"Karan" She politely called me but she was not looking at me.

I looked at her and said "hmmm" so she could say further.

"Ummm I wanted to confess I knew who was my co star before I signed the contract because you signed it first then I was casted after you so I was vary about you because you know I have heard alot about you and...
She was explaining.

Ok here it goes again she knows my reputation and she is telling all this to me to clear some boundaries and probably she is feeling uncomfortable in my presence the reason she is not looking in my eye while talking. I should just go and keep it professional.
I moved my legs to get up but what I heard next made me suprised.

"I have seen your work and then I opened your work interviews I was so surprised and hooked up to your single shots and the way you present them I mean the dialogue delivery I was having a fan moment you know soooo next I opened your social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram and even Twitter and I loved your work and then I decided to sign the show because I knew that you were clearly the best choice the reason I asked for this lines rehearsals is because I wanted to do best so that I don't disappoint you because everyone knows you and I wanted to do good as well. " She explained and she looked further down of it was possible.

"You stalked me?" I asked slowly processing the whole thing she just said she is not uncomfortable or disgusted from me but she actually liked my work.

"No no!" She frantically said "ummm I guess yes Am I a stalker?" She said quietly as if asking herself.

She looked adorable and her cheeks were red due to embarrassment.

I chuckled not to mock her but because I was happy after a long time I was hearing something nice about me it was refreshing.

"Don't laugh." She said I thought she looked like a child.

"I am sorry but it's cute." I explained.

"So you are not mad right?" She asked looking at me like I would scold her.

"No." I honestly told her.

"Then that's okay I was actually worried that you will think I am some weirdo." She said happily.

"Let's rehearse?" I asked and she shook her head in positive.

After half an hour we were done and I walked back to my vanity and I was smiling after a very long time I was genuinely smiling not for the camera but for myself.

It will be nice working with you Tejasswi Prakash. I mentally said to myself and walked inside my vanity.