You can never be him

Tejasswi pov;

I came back from sets, Karan was so worried that he kept calling while he was giving shots because he knew I was leaving for home, I scolded him for being like this and told him to get back to work I will text him when I will get home, I quickly told him and went shower. Everything feels weird of he's not around.

We are both so used to each other that we never realized that we are so inseparable it's just three months that we are in this relationship but it feels like I have known him forever.

He shared pictures through out the day and we kept face timing each other it was nice, Aditi was saying that you guys are so into each other that you both don't even need people around you, and. Couldn't agree more.

After shower I heated my dinner and set my table to eat but as usual I was missing him I couldn't bring myself to eat, what's wrong with you how can you be like this Teju I scolded myself in my mind. I have known this guy for around four months and three months since we are together and before him I used to eat my food perfectly without anyone and now I am tired and hungry but just because he's not here I can't eat how dreamy and cringe I and him can be.

I waited for him to get free so we both can eat dinner together. I send him my dinner snap with caption my dinner waits for you.

Soon he was calling.

"Hiii Sunny." I said as soon I picked up the call.

"Hiiii Mera Laddoo, kya krha tha baby?" He asked.

"I was waiting for you." I said in my baby voice.

"You should have had dinner after lunch you didn't ate anything baby." He said.

"No it's okay, did you eat?" I asked.

"No baby I just got free I am going to change." He said.

He placed the mobile on the table and went to change and I told him about my whole day he listened and even commented on things.

There was knock on his door, he took his mobile with him and kept talking to me while he opened the door Om was there.

"Bhaie chlain?" Om asked

"Abai Kahan?" Karan asked.

"Production team is dining together na." He said.

"Why?" Karan irritatedly asked.

"What do you mean? It's not the first time you have came for outdoor shoot." Om said to Karan.

"Whatever I can't go I am going to eat my dinner in my room with Tejasswi see she's here." Karan said, showing him his phone, Om saw me and waved at me I waved back at him.

"Are you sure?" Om asked.

"Yes!" He emphasized.

"That's so weird bhaie you have never done that not even in your previous relationship."

"Of course it's not same." Karan said. He closed the door and sat on the couch and looked at me.

I looked at him to see any lines of regret of staying back with me but I found none it was like he actually wanted to stay with me rather than having dinner with the production people.

"You could have gone Karan I would have understand as it's important too you know!" I said.

"I don't want to go, today whole day I have been away from you and I feel like it's been months since I held you or touched you so I don't want to waste anymore time which I can spend with you." He explained.

"Awwwiee Sunny Tu inni cute hai" I gushed.

We had dinner together, we were far away from each other but sitting here and talking making efforts for one another was making us feel comforted and confident about us and our relationship.