Nice car

After pack up I knocked at her vanity door she said to come in. "COME IN?" What is wrong with her she has to come out but still I opened the door and went inside.

Madam was sitting on the sofa. " Let's go Teju we have to eat dinner as well it's 3'o clock already." I said her pulling her hand to make her stand.

"You are not being nice to me Kundriii I have been working since morning and I am so hungry." She whined.

" You do understand that we both come at the same time and we both get free at the same time as well?" I said sarcastically.

"Don't waste more time we have to go now." I said while going out she walked behind me. I sat inside the car I looked outside from my windshield to see where is this girl.

She was testing my patience so much, she is walking extremely slowly if I put a turtle beside her right now the turtle might walk faster than her. I got down went up to her held her hand started to walked faster opened her gate and made her sit properly she infuriates me to different levels and I can't even get angry on her fuck no one has made me feel like this if I get angry I do take it out on that particular person but one look at her I even forget if I was ever angry to begin with.

I sat inside start the car and took the car out of the sets. While driving I didn't looked at her at all because something is highly wrong with her she is constantly looking at me without blinking her eyes it's making me feel something.

"Kundri are you mad at me?" Her voice was so low that I instantly turned to her.

"No I am not mad." I told her clearly.

"Then why are you not looking at me?" She said in her baby voice.

What should I tell her? That since the time we both have sat in the car I am feeling something so intense so raw that I have never felt before? Or you are sitting just beside me but I feel so far away from you because I can't touch you I can't claim you mine? Or should I just tell her that you have been staring at me since we sat to see if I was mad at you but truth was that your gaze has made my heart beat so much faster that I am afraid you might even hear it.

"I am driving tbhi nhi dheka I am not mad at you just hungry." I said sweetly.

"Yeah bhook tw lg rhi hai what are we eating?" She asked her eyes lit up with the word food.

"We have to see first khula kya kya hai because it's late sb bund hojata hai." I chuckled softly while telling her.

"Let's eat momos, roadside momos shop definitely be open at this time too." She said excitedly.

She will eat roadside momos? Didn't the girls prefer proper restaurants? It's okay with me but I never thought a girl will be okay to eat roadside momos but again who am I kidding Teju is not like other girls tbhi tw I was so fascinated since the day I have met her. She's crazy but I like everything about her and I just can't find a single reason why.

You know Some people come into your life and you love when they are around  without caring about the time and location only that significant person matters and you are ready to spend hours with them without any complaints? That's what Tejasswi has become in my life I crave to spend my time with her I like when she's around me, make me select her dress, whine about things or want to eat something I like that she comes to me for almost everything on the sets and she also likes to spend her time with me. I know she might not love me I mean look at her and then look at me why would this perfect lady will ever fall for me.

I drove to the place where I know the momos shop would be open.

"Nice car by the way." She said appreciating my car I feel good whenever she praise me or my things. Thank God it's dark or she might see my cheeks that are blushing. Mai koun itna faddu hn? She just praised my car and I am blushing.

"Thank you. I politely answered clearly concealing my shyness.

I am afraid to confess, what if I express myself and she rejects because she never felt anything for me like I did so I might even lose this beautiful bond we both share, but I can't stay like this either I can't pretend anymore that I am okay to be just friends because no I am not I want to be more closer to her when I talk to her I always feel like touching her or holding her hands but I can't and that's more difficult for me. I don't know what I should do or I m gonna do but one thing is sure I am falling for her and she is taking little by little from me, I don't know how much of its left with me because I am happily giving up my pieces to her.

Tejasswi Prakash I hope one day I gather the courage to tell you how I feel about you because I think my feelings will over power my insecurities and that day my dear will be the last day I will call you my friend because from that day you will be mine.