I felt belonged ❤️

"Kundri if you think for a moment that I can't see you then you are highly wrong I can see you from my side mirror, don't look at the food like this start eating it." She said looking from her mirror I smiled at her sheepishly as I got caught.

She started her work again, I sighed and picked up my plate to eat.

"You are a cruel lady first I am so sick and still you are so far away from me and second I just confessed to you that I like you and you are not showing any excitement." I complained and showed her as if I am upset.

"Aweeiii!" She said while standing from her seat and cutely came walking to me and sat beside me took my plate from my hand and picked up the spoon brought it close to me while by her eyes she gestured to open my mouth.

She spoon fed the whole food and I ate without any complaint I was so overwhelmed I just felt loved and cherished someone else wanted to do things for me and not because I am being difficult but only because she likes me and wants to take care of me.

"Now you can lie down and sleep let me wind up my work because after one hour we have to go for our shots." She said while clearing up the table. I just smiled at her.

She put the plates on the side table and stood up to go do her work.

"Ahhh but my head is paining so much" I dramatically said, I don't want her to leave me.

"Ok lie down mai sir daba deti hn." She said hurriedly and came forward and sat down on the floor.

"What? Why are sitting on the floor get up." I told her by gesturing my hands to get up

"But how will you be comfortable?" She innocently asked.

"Sit here I will put my head on your lap just like before and then tm daba dena mera sir." I told her sternly.

She slowly sat on the sofa and I put my head on her laps she started to press my head softly and I felt at ease.

Karan you are bad you have not even let her move to other seat even for ten minutes so she could complete her work whenever she tries to do her work you are calling her. I never thought you could be this selfish. My inner self tried to guilt me but I just smirked because I don't care I just want her close to me I am sick today nothing should be more important to her than me.

After an hour we were called and we shot our last scenes of the day and then we were packing up to go home. She has gone to her vanity and it's been more than twenty minutes.

I was sitting and using my phone I know she would come here to see me before going home.

"Kundriii see what I got you!" She shouted while coming in my vanity.

I kept using my phone without looking at her.

She sat beside me put a small bag on the table and looked at me with a pout.

"What happenedddd?" She said while shaking my arms to gain my attention.

"Kundriiiiii?" She tried again but I moved my arms from her grip and I played a video on my phone.

I could see she was looking at me helplessly. Good that's what she gets I told her she has to be around me for the whole day and she can't even do it for today. I know I am being extremely unreasonable but I don't care. Whatever!

"You know Kundri today you have been angry with me twice koie or hota naa ab tq bhaag jata but you know I won't tbhi you are doing all this today but chalo you are sick tw aj kai laie I am going to take it all." She said smilingly I ignored her totally though I was listening to her, then she stood up pushed my legs forcefully that was infront of the table and sat on it she snatched my phone, closed it and kept in on the side, I looked at her half glaring at her for disturbing me she suddenly pulled me by my shirt what the fuck I was stunt and completely numb.

My breathing turned faster I kept looking at her but said nothing probably forgot if I could speak.

She slowly came forward and tilt my face with her hand and kissed my left cheeks softly. Okay I am officially dead I don't think I am breathing anymore but I can still hear my heart beat as it's beating very fastly is it even normal for heart to beat this fast?

What am I doing? I was angry at her...wait! Way was I angry? Shit I don't even remember the reason anymore! Thats what this girl is doing to me making me forget everything but her.....she is so close to me. Can't lie but she's looking so hot and sexy.

"Still won't talk to me?" She asked huskily what the fuck? Why is her voice turned so sexy if she want me dead do it quickly why is she making it so painful.

Do something Kundrra at least shake your stupid head or move your face away from this brat who is being so sexy. You are called  Handsome Munda, heartthrob and what not but here you are totally still at her mercy.

She tilt my head to the other side and again kissed me on the other cheek this time she didn't moved back I could feel her breath on my face.
"Now?" She asked again then kissed me on my forehead "Now?" She kissed again on my cheeks " I am sorry Karan please forgive me I know you said not to leave you alone today it won't happen again please forgive me?" She said and kissed my neck. I lost all my control.

I shook my head and took a hold of my self pulled her head upward and kissed her on her lips this girl tested all my patience today and after she kissed my neck everything flew out of the window. She was shocked initially but later kissed me back shit this feeling was so surreal I have never felt so alive so raw ever before I griped her hair lightly and pulled her more closely.

I pulled back we were both breathing harshly, kept looking at each other she smiled at me and I felt loved and most of all today I feel complete.

"Are you still angry at me?" She asked

After this she thinks I can be angry at her? I just shook my head.

"No you brat I am not angry, you know you are one sexy siren I couldn't stop myself and now when my senses are returning I realized that I was sick and I just kissed you what if I transferred it to you?" I said but she just dismissed it.

"It's was our first kiss don't spoil it." She said strictly.

"Okay I won't." I said and took her hand in mine.

"You are so weird Teju you were so bold few minutes back I totally forgot everything around me you have your total hold on me and I am not scared or ashamed to admit that I am completely smitten by you I loved it jb tmne abhi mujh pr haq jamaya I felt belonged." I said with complete admiration for this girl who has taken over me.

"Karan I may be not good with my words like you but I can assure you with one thing I care about you and I care about your feelings I respect that, but I don't feel nice when you don't look at me so I did what came in to my mind and after that kiss we just shared I don't regret even a little bit." She said confidently.

"I am sorry for troubling you so much today aisa koie intention nhi tha but today I do feel like to be close to you and whenever you leave or try to do your work I feel angry and it irritated me when you took your time to come to me, I didn't wanted to confess my feelings like this I thought I would soon ask you to go out on a dinner with me and then I would tell you about my feelings but it just happened, I was never clingy but with you I am tbhi I got angry like that when you left for making me that medicine and right now to pack up." I softly apologized and explained.

" I liked the way it all happened actually, Karan I felt connected when you confessed so suddenly I think sometimes its best when it's unplanned and done naturally. And secondly you don't have to apologize as I loved it actually when you were angry with me because I left you for a while I felt special that you wanted all my attention because before today I used to feel that I am clingy and always come running to you for everything or just stay with you in your vanity but today I felt belonged too when you craved for my time or bothered me so that I sit with you, lastly you looked so cute when you were complaining or was angry at me when I took time to come see you." She told and she chuckled.

I moved forward and pecked her lips softly, then again and again I don't think I am ever getting bored from kissing these soft lips. She just smiled when I pecked her lips continuously.

(Thank you for loving my work❤️, little busy with assignment but I wrote one at this time so publishing it hope you all like it.)