She is my anchor

Her head was on my laps she was now sleeping peacefully and I was staring at this beauty who is slowly making her place in my heart, I am falling for her and I don't want to stop myself.

Today when I went out of the vanity to shoot Naina my ex came to me and I swear I wanted to run the opposite direction but didn't wanted to give her the satisfaction that she somehow still effects me so I stayed she tried to hug me I stepped backward I can't make the same mistake again.
She smiled and I hated it, I questioned myself what did I ever saw in her but I guess it's better that I learned my lesson.

"Karan? You won't hug me now? I know we broke up but still kuch rishtai tw khtm ho kr bhi nhi khtm hotai naa?" She said with evil smile.

"I don't know what you are trying here but please stay away from me I can't tolerate anymore of your ridiculous allegations I am tired." I said with anguish and frustration.

"Tch tch tch Karan how dare you deny those allegations are you saying you never cheated on me?" She said mockingly.

"You know the truth and there's nobody here so for once you can drop the act and go where you were going." I said with irritation.

"Karan i saw your conference and I can say you are a change man but still you can't have that small girl, with whom you are trying your luck with I know she took your side but she will never be able to accept you as a lover because no body can love a cheater and no matter how much you try to say that you didn't cheated on me you can never prove that." She said quietly she successfully again put me in agony and I couldn't do anything about it because somehow whatever she said I believe that too in my heart as well that what if Tejasswi rejects me.

"Why did you? We could have peacefully parted our ways then why?" I asked desperately I didn't cared how I looked right now I just wanted to know did I ever knew the real side of her?

"You wanted to break up and I knew that it will be my downfall, we were the power couple who people wanted to cast together and after are break up I had to make sure that we were in news so I created the hype that made you look bad person and me as a victim and that made sure I still get work, so I did what was best for my career." She said very casually.

She didn't cared that she tarnished my reputation just for her career. I never knew I was in a relationship with a witch who was selfish she played me for her career and worst part is I let her play me.

I was so angry that I turned and straight went to my vanity on my way I met Tejasswi but I explained I will talk to her later.

I wanted to break things I threw my jacket and cushions on the sofa I was breathing very fast I wanted to hit her but I can't hit a woman it was all making me more angry.

Then Tejasswi entered I so wanted her to go out but she didn't in fact she lied on my laps and even made me move my fingers in her hair.

I was moving my hands in her hairs to make her feel relax but somehow it was giving me a calming effect.

Tejasswi was worried about me didn't wanted to leave me alone even when I am so angry I never had someone in my life who was so selfless, for the first time I felt I was at the recieving end and she was the one who was giving all.

My vanity door opened and Om entered.
He looked at me and then Tejasswi he smiled.
"This girl is crazy she scolded me in front of the whole unit." He complained.

And I chuckled. " Yeah she told me I apologize she was just worried about me." I said while looking at her and smiling how did I got so lucky to get her in my life.

"No I should apologize she was right I know what Naina has done how much she has hurt you I shouldn't have let her talk to you but I promise next time it will not happen." Om promised to me.

What is this girl doing first she took a stand for me in front of the media tried to clear my image and now she is making my people understand to be loyal to me? I can never thank her enough I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't say anything to Om I just nodded my head telling him that I appreciate and accept his promise.

Om started to walk out of the vanity, he turned and said "After one hour both of you have to shoot your scenes you both are here for late night shoot enjoy." He said laughing and going out of the vanity.

Fuck we forgot about the shoot and now we will be here till midnight. She is not very friendly when she has to stay awake till late night.

I will take it  doesn't matter what part of day we are together I love all of it Tejasswi unknowingly is creeping into my heart and making me steady and strong she is my anchor who's holding me down and not letting me fall more importantly I never want to let go of my anchor either.

Thank you Tejasswi for coming in to my life and filling it with bright colours where there was only white and grey.

(Thank you for so many sweet messages I am very thankful and to show my gratitude I updated this chapter hope you all like it. Do comment and let me know how was the chapter ❤️)