You will always be my always

I looked at her and automatically I felt to make her mine forever I knew it had to be done here.

"Tejasswi? You said before when we confessed that we should be sure about are feelings before we tell it to the world that you are my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yeah an another reason was that you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend." She chuckled.

But I looked at her with utmost sincerity.

"You are right that was my mistake so let me make it right." I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked with uncertainty.

I held her hand she might think I was not sure about her I am glad today I could clear everything and tell her that I have never been this sure ever about anything or someone in my entire life. I want her and this is the first step to make her mine.

"Tejasswi I had been sure about you all this time but I behaved aloof so I could assure you that we are not rushing into something we are not sure of, since the day I have met you I have felt this instant connection that I can't explain into words I don't know when I started liking you it might be the day when you didn't judged me when whole world believed it without seeing or knowing the situation or the day when you fought with the media and took my side when my friends believed otherwise or the time when I was sick and you took care of me even when I annoyed the hell out of you, all those time which I spend with you it made me realize that I have someone in my life who accepts me for who I am, supports me and most importantly you believe in me even when I don't believe in myself. But I remember the day when I fell in love with you it was when we had our first date on facetime, I have always felt that I have strong feelings towards you but that night I felt that I had completely fallen in love with you when at last you slept during the call I could actually see my whole future with you and I just knew that I got my forever with this weirdly beautiful woman who for some reason likes me too." I said emotionally I could feel tears coming in my eyes she was already crying I wiped her tears and went on my knees.

"Tejasswi Prakash you will always be my always, before my ego before my work before anything it will always be you so will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes!" She mustered saying while crying and she quickly hugged me with force, I had to carefully hold her so we both don't fall.

"I love you too Karan." She whispered in my ears and I was the happiest man alive she looked at me and I kissed her with everything I had.

"You will always be my always too Karan." We both were crying but it was happy tears.

"With you I feel complete and I want to feel this completeness forever." She said.

"I promise." I said and I kissed her again it was long and definitely passionate. We later got up and started moving towards the party hall. When we were about to enter I moved a little aside to maintain the distance but she did something which I never thought she would do.

She came forward and held my arms and later interlaced my fingers with her. I am hyperventilating is she ready to tell the world that she's mine?
I looked at her with wide eyes.

"What? We love eachother and sure about our future so why not let them know that ladies this man is officially taken? So hopefully all the girls who today have been trying to get close to you stop doing that?" She said with a smile but it wasn't a sweet smile. I laughed at her. I kissed her cheeks.

"Possessive much? But it's nice I want to be known  and called as your man than any other name so I love it that I don't have to stop myself around you when we are in public." I said with a shrug.

Every one was watching us and I know it's not because we were looking beautiful but because this girl has just claimed her stakes. I am sorry ladies I am off the market, no actually I am not sorry at all.

We sat in the corner I gave her a glass of wine and we clinked our drinks with toasts to the new beginnings.

"Kundriii." She said looking at me.

"Hmmm?" I asked looking at her.

"You didn't even saw my nails colour!! I matched it with your clothes." She said softly in her baby voice.

I kissed her cheeks she looked so cute.

"I am sorry, show me." I said while taking her hand and looked at her fingers it looked lovely and I felt nice that she did that for me. I looked at her lovingly.

"It's really sweet Teju." I said

"Really? I was thinking its nothing big like people do for their boyfriends." She exclaimed.

I kissed her hand softly.
"When you do these little things for me na I feel so important because it makes me feel that you think about me in littlest things  and momentsbin your daily life so I appreciate it thank you love." I explained to her and again placed a kiss on her cheeks I can't stop myself today from touching or kissing her I guess I am too happy to refrain myself.

Then we both enjoyed our night.

We danced we cut the cake together when we celebrated our 50th episode overall this night has been amazing and memorable for both of us.

Right now the whole cast and crew were dined to eat dinner because in party we were too busy in giving interviews and mingling with friends that we were not able to eat, yeah busy with the proposing so it was hell of a busy night.

We both sat together and enjoyed our meal I saw she didn't fish though I know she loves it, so I picked one from my fork and placed it in her plate she looked at me with wide eyes.

"No Kundri I won't be able to eat I am already full." She whined

"No eat." I said sternly.

"Ok I will eat but only half." She gave a condition.

"Okay." I agreed.

She happily cut the fish into two and placed one part on my plate. I just smiled at this silly girl.

Later we both left from and drove to home. In car she said she wants to stay at my house today and I was glad to comply.

We reached home she sat on the couch and took off her heels then lied down on the couch.

"You really are a mess Teju you know I don't like it when things are not put in their places." I said in annoyance. And picked up her heels to place it properly.

She lift her head a little and gave me a mocking smile.

"Shut up and kiss me." She commanded

Fuck my OCD this is more important I threw her heels and laid down with her and kissed her. Spend the whole night full of passion.

I can live onto this for my whole life her in my arms and me calling her mine I guess I just found my forever with the girl name Tejasswi ❤️