She's so tiny

I had to leave for another music video which was scheduled for three days I was leaving to Kashmir and now I am standing at the door while Teju is sitting on the front of the door so I can't leave I was laughing at her.

"You don't want me to go?" I asked.

She shook her head clearly upset.

"So what about my work?" I asked.

"Go do your work." She said.

"For that I need to go naa!" I said.

"No look for something else." She said.

"I signed the contract sweetie." I told her.

"I know." She said.

"Baby you need to move." I said while taking her hand in mine.

"Fine." She hugged me.

"Please come soon." She said softly.

"I will try okay." I told her.

With that I went out of the house with her following behind.

"Whenever I will go you will be like this?" I asked.

"Yes." She said.

"Why?" I asked again.

"Because with you, my life is full and when you won't be around my life would be automatically in half, my food my bed and everything else that we both share daily." She said with a shrug.

Honestly she surprises me with her words, usually she say nothing at all sometimes just randomly she says it so beautifully.

"My sweetheart I try not to be emotional whenever I leave because to keep the situation light but if you say things like that makes me feel so warm and loved." I said I kissed her forehead.

After a very emotional goodbye I was off to airport.

Long flight we finally reached our hotel I quickly called her to let her know I reached she didn't talked much as she was going for a shot.

Since the time I have known Teju and we have worked together I have realized how passionate she is, she is extremely hard-working and take very serious her working schedule, she only throw tantrums at me but while with other she endure everything like a piece of cake.

She was upset when I was leaving so I thought to order her food on the sets to cheer her up.

After one hour she face time me I quickly picked up she was smiling brightly.

"Hi sweetie" I said.

"Hi Sunnnnny." She excitedly said.

"I got the food." She said.

"Are you happy baby?" I softly asked.

"Its nice because I was hungry but I miss you." She said.

"I know baby I miss you too." I said.

"Hmmm come let's eat together." She said happily.

We both sat together and had food it was nice when after whole day working we still seek each other comfort even if we are far away.

Next day after whole day shoot I sat with the editing team to see the shots and see what's need to be corrected.

There I overheard two people discussing about me I recognised them, one was assistant director while the other person was from management team.

"Isn't he the same man who was very much in news when he had a break up with his ex girlfriend who is also a famous model?" One asked.

"Yes but now he in news with another girl who is his co actor, I feel pity for her for falling for a playboy." The other said.