Our first date

"I can get used to this." I said smilingly as I sat back after giving one last peck.

She chuckled. We both came out from the vanity.

We walked to our respective cars we both both looked at each other because we realized that we have to say bye to each other and part ways to go our houses and spend the rest our night alone.

Oh I so wish she could go with but we knew it's too soon we are still building something and its new we can't rush it.

She came towards me and hugged and I put my arms around to hold her tight.

"Let's sleep in the vanity so we don't have to go alone to our houses." She said sadly in small voice.

I laughed lightly "No we can't sweety." I told her softly and rubbed her back.

"Who will take care of you? You will be alone!" She whined.

"It's only for the night subah subah yahien tw ana hai." I tried reasoning with her.

"But what if you actually faint and there's nobody to take care of you?" She said in her baby voice.

"Ummm Okay I will ask my cook Manoj to stay back for today, will this make you feel better?" I asked her and she looked at me.

"Yeah it will definitely make me feel better." She sighed and said.

With that said I opened her car door she sat and put her seatbelt I softly kissed her forehead and let it linger a little longer it felt nice to actually do it, I have kissed my ex girlfriend forehead before but I never felt this belongingness with them like I did with Tejasswi, I actually felt that I was making her feel secure.

I closed her door and let her driver start the car, I sat in my car and my driver started the car so we could also leave. We both exited our sets gate together but left in different directions we both had heavy hearts but we knew we have to go our respective places, the moment we left I had started to miss her does it makes sense? We just left how can I miss someone who I just saw five minutes before? With Tejasswi it's all a mystery to me, my feelings for her are so different I can't explain it but I can only say that this is all new to me I have never felt like this for anyone.

I reached my place, Manoj was in the kitchen probably waiting for me because usually he stays back to serve me food and then leave but if I have late night shoot so I tell him to go but today we got free early so he was still here.

"Manoj?" I called him.

He looked at me "Ji sir?" He said

" Can you stay back at my place for tonight? I don't feel good I might need something at night so I thought if you could stay?" I asked my cook because I promised Tejasswi.

He looked startled with open mouth, I know why! but is it really necessary to give such an obvious reaction I am feeling embarrassed now I don't like anyone staying at my place and he knows that he been working for me more than three years now and I have never asked him to stay back but kya krun phailai zindagi mai Tejasswi bhi tw nhi thi.

I can't believe I am doing this for a girl to make her feel better but not for myself as I am sick.

He nodded his head and said he will stay back he served me dinner while I went to get fresh. When I came back my mobile was ringing Tejasswi was calling me I felt excited as if I am a teenager what is wrong with me?

I picked up her call.

"Hii" I said

"Hiiii Kundriii how are you feeling?" She asked.

It's so comforting to know that there are people who cares about you and asks you about it if you are okay.

"Yes I am better I was just going to go eat dinner." I said.