Pizza

Tejasswi pov'

Our show is working great and most of all people are loving our chemistry, in our current track we are introducing some new characters , actresses which will be shown potential interests of Karan's characters three brothers.

I have gelled with everyone on the set well but like always I have still maintained some distance but with Karan it's a different story they say na you find love in strangest places. With him I never had to look around or make it happen it just happened organically.

It's more than one month when we both confessed our feelings and since then we are going pretty strong.

We fight we resolve it on the same day and now most of the time we both are eating food at each other places it feel nice.

We haven't slept together at eachother houses as we both decided mutually we need time to accept ourselves and leave our past baggages behind.

He made me feel more confident about myself, he's always looking out for me, he makes sure that I have everything I need.

He makes me an independent woman at the same time he loves to do my work to make it easier for me, I never had someone in my life who's attention is always on me and my needs.

Like one day we were going back home in his car he asked me if I need anything to eat or drink I refused saying we were going to eat dinner na so what's the need so he opened a mini fridge in his car and gave me my favourite juice which I always drink I looked at him so surprised and said
"Why do keep this?" I was so shocked.

He looked at me slightly offended by my question. "What do you mean? Then who will keep your favourite things?" He asked

"No I meant why do you keep it in the car when you keep it at your house it is fine because I know in this fridge you keep beers." I said.

"Yeah it was before you but now if you are traveling with me I should carry stuff that you like." He said strongly.

"So what if I drink it all?" I challenged.

"Sweety I will restock it." He chuckled.

And he did, he keeps it restocked all the time.

He's extremely caring but at the same he's a little child who wants to be taken care of so many times when we are alone he crawls on my lap and sits literally like a baby making me leave my work and giving him all my attention.

I have started calling him little and whenever I call him that he blush with silly smile like a child.

Right now we were all free so I was shooting  a promotional video after I got free it was lunch break, I called his number but he didn't received it so I went out of my vanity to see where he is. There on the set all our cast members were sitting he was also there he and three of them were playing card game while others were watching.

He was playing while Natasha who is a new character she is going to play love interest of Aditiya in the show. Her hands were around Karan's arms and she was looking at his cards.

The sight made me angry people don't know about our relationship but he knows he is in a relationship tw why is he letting someone sit so close to him and worst wrapping her witch long hands around his arms?

"What are you guys playing?" I asked letting him and others know I am here.

He looked startled and he was instantly tensed when he looked at my face. Yes Mr Kundrra you are so gone, I said in my mind.

"We are playing bluff and here this guy is winning all the rounds." Adi said pointing towards Karan.

"Yeah his eyes can be very deceiving." I indirectly taunted and he looked at me with accusing expression like he didn't liked my comment. Whatever!