I wish I was allowed to murder baby

It was now night but I still wasn't able to talk to Karan.

But if he was angry at me and not talking to me I was a little hopeful because tomorrow morning he was returning to Mumbai I can definitely talk to him.

At night around eleven I was sitting on the couch and tried his number again this time it was ringing finally after four hours I would be able to talk to him.

He instantly picked up the call.

"Hi baby." He said in a tired voice, I broke down, since hours I was holding myself but after hearing him I started to cry.

"Aye baby what happened why are you crying? Come quickly open your door I am outside." He said

"What?" I stopped then ran to the door there he was standing looking all handsome oh how I missed this face. I jumped on him he held me tightly while I cried and hid my face in his neck.

"Sweety?" He said while rubbed my back to comfort me.

"Baby we need to go inside people might see." Karan said.

My body shook as I cried.

"Sunnnnny why didn't you picked up my call?" I complained.

"First stop crying then I might tell you." He said.

We sat on the couch where I shifty my whole body on him leaving no space I was sacred that I may lose him.

"I am not going anywhere baby just stop crying okay?" He said as he kissed my face while wiping my tears.

"Did you know about the spotting?" I asked.

"Yes I knew, I knew when you left set, when you were papped outside the salon and even outside your coffee house with that man. When it's comes to you I am always alert so I saw him and you." He explained calmly.

"Were you angry?" I asked.

"Yes! Extremely angry." He said.

I looked at him trying to see if he's still angry.

"I am sorry don't be angry at me." I said my voice cracked and I started to cry again. I hid my face with my hands.

"No no baby I am not angry at you see look at me." He said while removing my hands from my face.

I slowly removed my hands and looked at him.

"Not at me?then who were you angry at?" I asked.

"Of course at your ex bastard boyfriend." He said Angrily.

"How do you know he was my ex?" I asked.

He wiped a tear from my eyes and settled me in his lap I felt at ease.

"Baby I know you and I could see your body language I know you were not happy seeing him and that surprised me because you are always sweet to the people around you so I instantly knew he was your ex." He explained.

Instead of feeling happy I felt angry at him he made me worry for nothing because he was not angry at me then why was he ignoring me!

I started to hit him.

"What the fuck Teju stop it hurts what are you doing?" He said while trying to stop me.

"Why did you switched off your mobile?" I asked sharply.

"Baby I was in flight so of course my mobile was switched off." He said with a smile like it was the most basic information he was giving me.

"You were going to come yesterday then how come you were in the flight?" I asked.