The Paps

Today after the shoot I decided to go for dinner with Teju and my parents. We all got ready and left in two separate cars to escape the paps that always tends to find us.

We reached the restaurant, Teju was very careful to look after my mother.

It two weeks since they came to Mumbai and in all this time my parents are extremely fond of our relationship and specially they love Teju, I feel like they love her more than they love me.

So the other day my dad comes up to me as he wanted to talk about something really important and he asked me "Are you serious about Teju?" I looked at him in question wondering why would he say something like this did he heard something from Teju?

"Yes I am very serious about her, but why are you asking?" I asked.

"Oh nice to hear that I just wanted to be assured you know! You know na Teju kitni Achi larki hai I didn't wanted to get hurt for loving you." He said casually and he walked out my room I kept looking at him retreating back, what? Did he just tried to tell me that I might end up hurting Teju. They are my parents right? But I am happy they have accepted whole heartedly my parents were never casual with any of my other girl friends before.

So I parked my car in front of her house with my parents with me.

She came out in her casuals, she never pretend to be someone she's not she always wear in whatever she's comfortable in there are several times when she went to dinner in my clothes.

She knocked my window I drew the window down.

"Sit na what's wrong?" I said.

"I want to drive today." She said

"No, sit at the back Laddoo, I am driving." I said firmly.

"Please na." She insisted.

"No I can't...." I tried saying but my dad cut me off.

"What's wrong with you if she is saying she wants to drive then let her and we have seen her driving she's a better driver then you." Papa said I looked at him wide eyes he just hurt my ego by saying I am not a good driver! I looked at Teju as I mumbled and irritatedly got down.

She hugged me tightly " I love you" and kissed my cheeks.

"Yeah yeah bitch I love you too." I said as I sat at the back and Teju sat with my dad. Throughout the ride she and Papa talked about random things. Sometimes I get so surprised seeing them talking because both of them don't talk to everyone but only with whom they feel comfortable.

We got down for dinner she parked her car and we took a cornered table so we can have privacy.

After the dinner arrived

We had a great time as we chatted.

When we were leaving the restaurant we saw there were paps all around. My mama was awkward as she doesn't like cameras facing her Teju held her hands and walked ahead without interacting with the paps she quickly opened the car lock and opened the back gate made my mama sit safely. While I chatted lightly with the paps I looked at Teju and I knew she was pretty mad at the paps.

"Teja mam ek photo!" Pap shouted as she was closing the door.

"Please not today, I am not in my best attire some other day." She politely said.

"Mam please only one photograph with you and Karan bhaie." They insisted.

"Please today we are with family so no." She said and again tried to close the door and this time pap let her close the door.

I was talking with paps as they told me about their new channel uthey launched recently. Teju looked at me from the window totally annoyed she started the car and pressed horn two three times looking ahead it felt she is doing it for the cars ahead but I knew it was for me.