You look different

They looked at me as if I said something wrong shouldn't I have introduced myself Karan's girlfriend? Uff I am going to kill their son today, or should I do it tomorrow? Because they just arrived to meet him so wouldn't be rude if I kill him today?

We all awkwardly shook hands while Pervez bhaie came forward and met them they were casual with him as they already knew him.

We left in the car where as I told Pervez bhaie to go with Ajmal bhaie I can drive the car with them, like this we can also bond.

"Aunty your seatbelt." I told her as she was sitting at the back, we all left. During the drive we all tried to make small talks I asked them if they wanted to eat something. They denied.

"Will Karan be at home by now?" His mother asked.

"I am not sure let me call him." I said and dialed his number quickly and put it on loudspeaker because I was driving.

"Hi sweetie I know you are angry but..." I cut him in between.

"Karan you are on speaker so stop talking further and tell me if you are home now." I said.

"Yeah I reached home see you all soon." He was embarrassed as he realised he was talking to me while his parents could hear him he disconnected the call.

After the call I heard uncle stifle a laugh and aunty had a small smile on her face I looked at them surprised suddenly they both started to laugh.

"I like you." Uncle said while controlling his laugh.

"Yeah that's true after this we definitely like you." Aunty said agreeing with uncle.

I looked at them cluelessly they are laughing when I insulted their son?

I shrugged and chuckled with them.

All first time awkwardness was thrown out of the window we talked about random stuff to our daily drama set stories it was amazing to talk with them.

Soon we reached home I told them to go ahead and send Karan down so he could carry your bags up.

Soon he was came running towards me I just moved my head towards the opposite way and told Pervez bhaie to open the bunker of the car so he could take the stuff out.

"Babyyyy." He said cutely while opened his arms widely to pull me in a hug but I turned.

"You can't be angry at me baby." He said and grabbed me forcefully and kissed my cheeks several times to melt my anger.

I resisted and said nothing.

"Talk to me." He said loudly in my ears.

"If you can't see then let me tell you we are standing in parking area and your parents are waiting upstairs." I sarcastically said.

He moved back and started to collect bags and we both moved to go in the lift.

"You know why I did that." He softly said while looking at me.

I said nothing and when lift opened I quickly went inside I wasn't even mad at him but it's good to see him fret like this he deserves it for putting me in that position.

"Teju come let me show you the plant I was talking about." Aunty shouted when I came inside. I went towards her she showed me a plant that she planted last year when she was here and how big it has grown.

"Aunty you planted it but when you left who took care of all these plants?" I asked curiously because I have been here but never noticed it that it was maintained pretty well.

"I did Laddoo." Karan said as he joined us in the balcony.

"Hmmm." I hummed.

He has a teasing smile and that was making irritated.