I have made you a spoilt brat

I have to reach airport in next hour because I would be dead if I don't pick her but at the same time I want to see her desperately as I missed her so much.

I reached airport all paps were already there but I didn't cared that they would intrude.

"Sir Tejasswi mam ko surprise krnai aie ho?" Someone asked.

"Yes I am here to pick her up." I said while my eyes were at the arrival gate.

"Kitna miss Kiya mam ko?" A pap asked.

"Why would I tell you?" I laughed internally my self conscious was shouting that how much I missed that little girl who has completely taken over me.

Soon I saw my girl walking out of the arrival gate. Paps ran to cover her while I stood at my place contemplating how should I meet her I feel like a teenage boy who is going to meet her crush because my knees can give up any moment I feel like crying because I missed her too much and right now she feels like a surreal reality.

I wore back my sunglasses because my eyes were moist soon she saw me she stopped for a moment then took her steps quickly towards me and she hugged me urgently and I felt I alive all over again I hugged her back.

Soon we were inside the car for minutes we didn't spoke a word just smiled at each other we were out of words I guess we didn't had to speak anything other than look at one another.

She took my hands and moved closer to me I quickly took her in hug. I never felt this hollowness before,
I felt if I didn't get to see her any minute longer I might just die due to anticipation or just from missing her. Is this what happens when you are in love? Because it's raw and crazy but I love it! every day with her I learn something new about myself.

"If ever we are far away and angry at each other we are not cutting the call out of anger." She said.

"Ok." I agreed.

"I didn't wanted to go on the stage because I was feeling restless that you were mad and angry at me." She said.

"But I also remembered the reason why all of this happening in the first place because you wanted me to walk on the ramp so I just did that and when I saw that you were watching me live I forgot everything but just your face in my mind to keep going." She continued I kissed her hairs several times to make her feel okay she was emotional.

We reached my place my parents were very pleased to see her, mama had cooked food she told her to go and get fresh while she sets the table, Teju shook her head and got up while taking my hand I looked at her in question but she just looked at me as if she couldn't understand why wasn't I getting up.

I got up too and walked with her. Once we reached inside my room she closed the door.

"Why didn't you wanted to come with me? Didn't you missed me?" She asked cutely I couldn't help but peck her lips several times but she kissed me and pulled me closer to me.

"Give me proper kiss what is this pecking I missed you." She said agitated once we pulled back I smiled at her and again kissed her I entangled my one hand in her hair and brought her more closer by putting my other hand on her waist.

We were out together then sat to eat she quickly took the plate and placed food on her plate I sat beside her and was about to take food in another plate when she forward one roti to me while had another in her other hand she looked questioningly at what I was doing and I sheepishly put the plate back and took the roti from her hand.

I know we eat from the same plate but sometimes when we sit with my parents Teju and I get shy so we eat in different plates but I guess today is different as Teju returned home after one whole day.