Are they really my Friends?

It's been one month since we have started shooting and honestly I am loving it. I am working with my favourite director and production who I have previously worked.

All the other artists are also nice in my show I have three brothers and the people they have casted I have gelled with them very well I also have a sister in the show she is young I guess 19 or 20 so we all treat her as our small sister too it's nice.
But most of all I like working with her the girl I never thought who I could be friends with ever because she is so different than any other girls I knew before she has changed my definition of sane. She is sweetest a little reserve but that will change the moment someone opens their lunch box because then Tejasswi is like their best friend she just loves food and she can't resist trying from everyone's lunch box.

In this whole one month I have observed my behaviour as well I don't get angry easily anymore, I am less irritated and I am definitely laughing more I now want to come to work not just to act but to meet everyone and actually enjoy behind the scenes too previously I didn't used to do that I just used to do my scenes and talk very less but with certain someone with chubby cheeks I have started to bring my lunch daily with different choices because I know she likes to eat different things. It's our routine to eat lunch together in my vanity or her vanity that's the best part of my whole day and I definitely looked up to it.

I have accepted that I have a crush on her and I can't help it no matter how hard I try I can't avoid her she usually talks to nobody but she does with me. She says "hmari vibe match hoti hai." I don't know if it's true or not but I am happy she is comfortable with me.

There was a knock on my vanity door
"Sir shot is ready." Crew member told me.

"Yeah coming."

I went on the set and saw her with the script some people were around her giving final touch ups.

"Hiiii Kundriii!" She said when she saw I was coming towards her yes she has started to call me Kundri I don't know how she got this nickname for me though it sounds a little girlish but I love it because her eyes sparkle when she looks at me and smile like this while saying my name.

"Hi Tejasswi." I said back normally though inside my mind I want to greet her exactly like she do I want to show the excitement I feel when I see her but I guess I can't because right now it's a safe zone what if I over do it and she runs for the hill nope can't have that.

"Ayeee nice hairstyle proper partition good boy lg rhi hai Kundriii." She said I can definitely feel my cheeks warm I was blushing I hope nobody notices it.
Good boy? Who is this girl kon bolta hai aisai but she liked this hairstyle so I am going to make it often.

"Thank you but I don't think good boy is the word people use hot, bad boy or handsome hunk for me." I exclaimed arrogantly.

But that girl just scoffed she can never be impressed by my charms the ones I used to woo girls with. It's no use she will never like someone like me but whatever.

Then we got busy with shooting are scenes

"Karan". Someone called me when we were sitting and reading our scripts for next shot.
I looked up it was my friend Anita I have worked with her in my previous show.

I got up and met her I hugged her.
" Anu?Hi what are you doing here?" I asked her it was nice meeting her after a very long time.

"Hi I am shooting opposite your set and I heard your drama is shooting on this set so I thought to come and meet you." She explained to me.

"It's really nice come let me introduce you to my other actors. This is Tejasswi she is my heroin of my show and Tejasswi this is Anita we have worked before." I introduced Tejasswi who was sitting beside me, to Anita.

"Hi." She got up shook her hands with Anita.

Then I introduced others with Anita.

"Abhi free ho Karan tw chlain Teri vanity mai wahien batain krtai hain?" Anita asked.

"Hmmm chlo." I gestured with my hand to walk forward and we both went to our vanity.

We chatted about old times it was nice.
"Karan I came here to talk to you about something." Anita said slowly.

"Han bolo." I said.

"You know na hum sarai koun nhi miltai apas mai? After what happened between you and her sb bht conscious hogaie thai but we all miss you we really wanna know kai Jo bhi usne tmhe accuse Kiya tha kya wo such tha? I know it's personal but we all want to move on or Shiva ki Shaadi bhi hai and we all wanted you there but we wanted to clear this too." She explained and I was shocked to react are they really my friends? I thought we were all busy tbhi we couldn't meet but now I got to know they were avoiding me on purpose because they didn't wanted to get involved in my rumoured scandal.

"I don't know what to say Anita but I guess I am very disappointed not on you all but on me for not realising this sooner. I thought I was questionable to the society who don't know me personally but I never realized that I was a laughing stock to my friends too I thought you people were giving me space as I was going through so much but now I know Kai you were avoiding me because you all don't want your name to be spoilt." I said sadly.

"No no Karan you getting me wrong we do trust you but you..." She try to explain

"I understood what you were trying to tell me but I am not going to explain my side of the story because you all don't deserve it so please go and you can tell Shiva congratulations for his marriage but I won't be able to come." I explained her angrily and turned to go the other room where my whole team was listening all of this I guess now they are used to all of this every other day something like this does happen.

I heard the door opening and closing it she left. I exhaled the breath I was holding and sat on the sofa. When will all this get over when can I have a normal life without any stupid allegations.
I can explain easily to anyone and prove my self right but I never thought I have to explain my friends who I have known for years but alas this is life I guess.

I was not in the mood to shoot further today it's good it's lunch time I can relax my mind for a while.

My mind was going crazy with the flashbacks I was disturbed and surely in my overthinking zone.

There was knock on the door.
"Sir it's lunch time ma..." Someone said from outside but I was not in the mood.

"I know it's lunch time thanks for informing you can go I don't want to eat I am just relaxing for a while till the shot is ready." I exclaimed cutting him off loudly from inside and dismissed him without even getting up from my place.

I closed my eyes. I wish I could confront you and ask what did you get out of all this we could have broke up peacefully and lead our lives the way we both wanted but right now only one of us is happy and content and it's definitely not me.