I am clingy

"Kundri are you not feeling good?" Teju asked softly while moving her hands in my hair while I was still hugging her firmly

"Little feverish and tired otherwise I am good but you look comfy so stay like this." I said.

Later we shot the last scene for the day then we went in my vanity I took her hand and pulled her along with me made her sat on the couch and laid my head on her laps and relaxed myself on the couch.

"Agr tm mujhai choro gai nhi then how will I bring my lunch." She laughed sheepishly.

I took my mobile and called my manager told him to send her food here.

"Done now you don't have to get up." I told her with that said I closed my eyes.

"Kl tq you were totally fine how did you got sick suddenly?" She asked sternly.

Should I tell her? No I should just stay silent she might forget she even said anything. Yup smart move Kundrra! Why would she forget? Usually she remembers her lines and everyone's lines who is present in the scene and you think she will forget the question she just asked. Do you have brain or did you gave it to her like you gave your heart?

"Wo mai naaa kl sofai pr hi sogya tha and it was very cold so I got sick" I slowly said hopping she doesn't scold me.

"It's clear I can't even scold you when you are being cute like this but please don't repeat the same thing because nights are chilly these days." She told me clearly angry but controlling.

Her food came Om himself brought it and kept looking at me and then her trying to know what's going on yesterday she was sleeping in my laps and now I am but I don't care they can call me whatever they like I am clingy and I like it.

He left without a word probably would talk to me later then she opened her wraps from her food containers.

"Do you want to eat?" She asked

"No not right now tohrai time baad." I told her.

All this felt so nice we being like this she doing her own work and I am just close to her. Everything felt right with her even small small things makes sense which never did before.

Fuck it I don't care if I get rejected right now she has to know I can't take it anymore being sick and her taking care of me made me realize I crave her time, her touch, her presence she has to be around me all the time and now not just as a friend I need a label to claim my rights on her.

I looked at her. She was eating her food. So here it goes worst comes to worst I am not backing out.

"I like you Tejasswi since the time I have met I had started to feel different, I used to find you weird so I used to observe you more keenly but in these two months tmhe jitna jaana hai I have just felt more strongly about you I like what we have this comfort level but I crave for your attention and if you are not around me or somehow busy it irritates and infuriates me. I don't know if you feel something or anything close to what I feel about you but I can't be like this I want to call you mine I want to touch you I feel like lifting you up all the time when I see you but I have to stop my self but I don't want to anymore." I told her with nervousness but I was determine to tell her how I feel about her, for the longer period of time she just kept staring without saying a word it killed me with anticipation what if she's hating me for saying something like this. No matter what I think right now nothing could be done because my feelings were out infront of her. The ball was in her court either she kicks it out of the ground or give it to me I don't even know if I am making sense at all but I have stopped making sense long before when I met her half of the time I don't know what am I doing but I know I want her I hope she thinks the same way.

Her eyes teared up she pushed her plate away from her slowly she looked lost, I moved my head from her laps and sat up.

"You like me?" She asked me with uncertainty. Tears started to fall from her eyes I quickly took her hands in mine.

"Sweety? Why are you crying it's okay if you don't feel the same way for me it's not necessary that you will like me too if I like you, we will forget everything I have said and continue being friends if you want that, I just wanted to share my feelings because I couldn't see you as my friends anymore but to have you near me if I have to be your friends I will take it bs stop crying. I understand it's all confusing but there is no pressure you can say no I won't get hurt and Ouch..." I kept blabbering untill she stopped me by pinching my arms

"Why would you do that?" I said while rubbing my arms where she pinched me

"Do you even know what you are talking? I mean you are making no sense. Secondly who told you I don't like you?" She asked irritated but shy too.

What? Was my guts feeling right? She likes me too?

"I have liked you since we have met and it slowly developed into something I don't know myself but I knew I liked you but never in my wildest dreams I thought you could like someone like me." She confessed with teary eyes while shaking her head not believing that I like her.

"Why do you I can't like you?" I asked seriously.

"I don't know it's just you are an amazing human being who cares and is extremely sensible and I am no where close to what you are." She said.

Really? Two minutes back she was saying I am not making any sense and look at her right now she's spitting utter nonsense.

"Of course you are no where like me you are you and that's why I like you, I like that you have this small world and you only care about the people that our present in that world you are an extremely strong person and at the same you are a child by heart who loves to play, I like taking care of you and I love it that you let me do it I think Raat hojaie gi and I won't be able to list all the things I like about you Tejasswi you have broken all the walls I built-up after my break up and I am glad because today the person standing before you is different than who I was two years back I am more considerate, more open and most of all more loving than I ever was. Jab tu sath Hoti hai na mujhai sukoon rhaita hai and I feel stronger too because somehow you have become my strength and I like that you are willing to fight for me so call me selfish but I want you all, call you mine and I don't want to share you with the world." I declared and I felt so good it felt all of the weight of my feelings has been lifted and it's out infront of her.

"Wow! I can never explain my feelings like you but I can assure you that I feel for you too at first I didn't understood what I was feeling because I had never felt liked that before and most of all I stay away from my co stars but with you I kept coming back. So yes I do like you too." She said she looked so cute with all red cheeks, she was blushing too much.

"So? Now you are my girlfriend?" I asked teasingly.

"That's how you are going to ask me?" She said loudly and I laughed.

"Mai koie nhi phoch rha." I told her

"Okay then I am not your girlfriend till you ask me out properly." She said glaring at me and then folding her hands

"Thek dhektai Hain." I said confidently.

"Now eat your food Kundri tmhari medicine Ka bhi time horha hai." She said and now I glared at her.

" Why? Mtlb why would you spoil this special moment we just confessed our feelings and you are reminding me to eat my medicines? How is this romantic?" I asked her totally infuriated with this silly girl who I like a little too much.

"Shut up! And eat the whole rice portion I left on my plate with this gravy then I am bringing you another glass of what I gave you in the morning and be quick because we have five shots left, and I am here completing my promotional shoot till you complete your lunch" She ordered me and then got up placed her phone with video recording and started to do her work and I just sat there. Did we just confessed? And did this girl just got up and now doing her work? Ayeee God Kahan phansa diya? I asked while looking up but I smiled I am happy and content and more importantly blessed that this beautiful girl likes me back and now she is all mine.