I am not talking to you

After one hour Om said they were calling as the shot was ready I did my touch-up and went on the set. I think I forgot where I was and now after coming out of my vanity I realized that I had blocked my mind totally but I guess back to life.

I saw Tejasswi reading the script.
"Karan it's a joint scene go read the script from Tejasswi." Director said.
I nod my head and went to her.

"Tejasswi?" I called her name to gain her attention so I could read the script.

She just forward her hand and gave me the script without a word and went away.
What? What happened to her why is she angry?

We shot are scenes but I didn't liked the feeling I think she is angry with me. After the shot she was sitting on the side chair I sat in front of her.

"Tejasswi is my hair ok?" I asked hair? What? Is she my make up artist what's wrong with me but in front of her I do stupid things now I say stupid things as well.

She didn't even looked up.
"Tejasswi? Do you want tea?" I again tried talking to her.

"I am not talking to you." She said while looking slightly up with a pout I think my crush on her increased a little more she looked so cute I so wanted to kiss her pout away. But I controlled myself.

"But why are you not talking to me?" I asked

She didn't said a word I moved my chair beside her and I nudged her with my elbow so she could look at me.

"Tell me naa, what did I do?" I asked her restlessly her not talking to me was effecting me I don't know why.

Abhishek who is playing my small brother in my show came with a box in his hands.
"Tejasswi see try this it's the new flavour of that pizza we both were talking about yesterday." He said while forwarding the box it looked amazing.

"No I don't want to try I just had my lunch some other day yar phr order kraingai." She said we both looked at her shocked that she just said no to food. Abhishek offered me too but excused myself and now I was looking at this lady who is angry with me who just didn't ate pizza more importantly I don't know the reason.

"That's it tell me what did I do?" I asked her while holding her shoulders so she could look at me directly.

"I am not talking to you." She again said with that damn pout which I can't kiss.

"Yeah I get it that you are not talking to me but tell me naa what did I do?"

"You forgot about me." She said very quietly while looking down. She looked like a small child.
I pulled her a little closer to me. And put my hand under her chin and made her look up.

"When did I forgot about you?" I asked her softly.

"Today at lunchtime you didn't came to eat with me I waited for you when you didn't came I send spot dada to call you but you rudely send him away and didn't ate with me." She said with very small voice like she will cry any moment.
She waited for me? But why how does it matter that I didn't came today ek dn ki tw bth thi but why was she affected that much I am liking this that someone cared about me and wanted to eat lunch with me but right now I wanted to convince her somehow because I hurt her today.

"I am sorry I didn't knew you send him to call me something happened in the afternoon and I was not in a good mood so I send him away I totally forgot that we both sat lunch every day together but I promise this will never happen again." I sincerely apologized and even promised her and I meant it I will never repeat this mistake again.

"No from tomorrow I will eat on my own I won't disturb you." She said clearly still angry.

"I won't let you I will knock at your vanity door till you open it and let me in." I said adamantly.

"I am sorry na Tejasswi please forgive me talk to me yar." I again apologized.

"You don't consider me as your friend too why should I forgive you." She said.

"And where did you get this thought?" I asked this stupid girl here I am standing here holding her shoulders so that she doesn't run away and apologizing because I know fucked up but here she was spitting nonsense.

"I call you Kundri and what do you call me? You still take my full name! Friends don't do that." She said cutely again that bloody pout.

"You want me to give you a nickname too? I thought you wouldn't be comfortable tbhi mai tmhe tmharai naam sai bula rha tha but ab jb tmne kha hai tw let me call you Tejo for now okay?" I asked her I was internally laughing looking at this cute kid.
She slowly nodded her head.

Then I slowly pulled her in a hug and she hugged me back. Only one word in my head right now "sukoon" it's like all my burden has suddenly evaporated I forgot all about Anita's visit.

Shit what is this girl doing to me but whatever is happening I know it's happening for the first time.