DAY 1

I woke up and saw my girl lying on the other side of the bed, uff she looks so beautiful and she's all mine.

I smiled as I recalled our yesterday night where I told her I love her and asked her to be my girlfriend surprisingly she said she loves me too and then we shared the best night we both spend expressing our love to each other. They say na with your true love it changes your perspective towards everything even sex felt different it was soft, passionate and meaningful.

I moved closer to her and started to place soft kisses on her face she woke up and looked at with love.

Is this what the feeling is when someone truly loves you? Because I feel like I have accomplished everything.

"Good morning Kundriii." She said her morning voice is sexy. I smiled.

"Good morning baby we have to get up because it's 8 and our call time is at 10." I told her softly.

"No." She whined and put her arms around me. Shit don't do this early in the morning when we can't stay in bed bhot pyar arha hai is pr abhi butttt we can't.

I rubbed her back and convinced her.

"Baby if you get up na tw I will make breakfast for you and I will also give my hoodie so you could wear it to the sets okay?" I whispered in her ears.

"Okay but I want your light blue hoodie and pancakes for breakfast." She said while she ran towards the bathroom.

Before closing the door she looked at me. "Kundriii my coffee too."

"Aaahh baby you are forgetting your yesterdays punishment." I said with a smirk.

"Buttt" she tried to say. Clearly thinking of reasons to call off the whole punishment.

"I love you baby but punishments are still on." I said with a shrug.

She said nothing and went inside while I took her clothes out and I went to use guest bathroom.

I was flipping pancake when she came out of the room all dressed she hugged me from the back and kept her head on my back.

I tightened her hold by holding her hands from the front it's feels so nice.

"Kundriii I can have tea right?" She cutely asked.

"Yes baby you can." I lightly chuckled.

"Go sit breakfast is done I am gonna bring it on the table." I said but she turned and sat on kitchen slab. My hoodie was too big for her but it's suited her well I think I am gonna make her wear my clothes a lot more often now.

"Sweety no you can't sit here if my mom sees you sitting like this on kitchen slab then there we be no end to your scolding." I explained seriously.

"Really? Do you think you mother will like me?" She asked with a frown.

"Of course she will like you baby, you are a darling." With that I picked her up and placed her down near the chair so she could sit while I served the breakfast.

Our parents already know about us but I have not met her parents and she hasn't met mine.

She kept looking at her chai cup and I can't stop smiling. She is chewing her food so slow even I was done eating and she was still eating her first one.

"Sweety we have to leave." I told her.

"Hmmm sure." She said.

After half an hour we both left together.

Today we know it's going to be a big day people would finally know that we are together.

My phone rang it was my mum face timing so I kept my phone and answered her call I talked to her while my girl didn't said a word I know she is not prepared to meet my parents but soon.