The Announcement

After coming back he hasn't left me for a moment, we have been rolling in bed all this time.

He was more happy when he got to know we don't have to shoot today as well so we are celebrating our day by being with each other.

We know we have to start calling our folks to tell them the news. But right now this felt like a perfect bubble where there is no one but us.

At night we sat together and called our families together.

"What happened why are we all summoned like this?" My dad asked suspiciously.

"I think I know why are we called." Said Pratik from the back.

"Are you both gonna say or are we gonna guess?" Karan's mom said impatiently.

"Ummmm we are engaged she proposed to me today," Karan said showing them the ring.

All of them started to cheer loudly.

"But how did she propose? You were gonna propose na? You even took everyone's blessings." My father asked.

"Yes that was the plan but she got to know about the plan so she went ahead to do it." He said while looking at me with fake anger.

"Oh don't be dramatic in front of them. You all should have seen his face and how happy he was though I have it all on the camera." I told.

"Ok yes I can't complain I did felt the happiest person when she proposed." He said and kissed my cheeks.

It was complete chaos at our home after the announcement Karan's sister and my brother all started to debate over which date me perfect for us to get married as they had to fly here for the wedding.

We both looked at each other and smiled I guess this is what we both wanted, to be accepted in each other family wholeheartedly and today we see it the way our family has reacted and accepted us. It was truly a blessing.

"Sunnnnny," I called him while I was sitting and watching TV.

"Yes, baby." He asked from the kitchen.

"You are very far from me," I said whining.

"Baby you need to realize something that if I am in the kitchen because you asked to have tea made by me then of course I am going to be far from you." He said sarcastically.

"Sarcasm is not appreciated," I said.

"Sure." He said.

I went to him and clung to the back he held my legs to steady me.

"Why are you like this Teju?" He asked smiling brightly.

"What do you mean?" I asked acting surprised.

"You know. I mean you are like an energy ball all the time and then suddenly when you get tired you sleep anywhere." He explained while he again started to make his tea.

"I am like this because you make me happy! When I am with you I have nothing to worry about." I told him.

I kissed his neck and when a moan slipped out of his lips I buried my face in his neck and placed several kisses and started to suck at his sweet spot.

"Teju please don't baby we are in the kitchen and it's the most dangerous place of all the places in the house." He said in a deep voice completely affected by what I was doing.

His hands started to leave my legs as his one hand went up to my hair to keep my head steady as he gave me more excess.

"You will be the death of me...get down baby." He whispered hoarsely and I quickly got down he turned and placed his lips on my lips, kissing desperately and wanting me like never before.

He switched off the stove and backed me up the wall.

"I guess we will have tea some other time hmmm? " He asked as I nodded my head he quickly kisses my neck licking and biting my neck.

He picked me up and put me on the kitchen slab, then stepped in between my legs while trying to open my shirt buttons.

I opened his shirt with one hand as we both helped  to take each other clothes off. I  caressed his hard chest as he groped and kissed my chest it was hot desperate and with all the will power we had went draining the moment he moaned.

"Karan to the bed." I huskily whispered.

"Sure baby sure." He said as he quickly picked me up and moved to our bedroom.

He softly made me lied on top of the bed as he hovered over me and kissed me desperately, we pulled back breathlessly looking at each other with all the love we have for one another. It somehow felt special.

He opened my bra and throw it to the other side he placed soft kisses all over my body as he caressed my legs.

We were both lost in the intimacy.

After we were done he looked at me with a glint in his eyes and said

"You know baby loving you is one thing but I get to have this mind-blowing sex anytime I want is just a bonus." He mischievously exclaimed.

I hit his chest playfully.

"That's mean Sunny."

"Oh really? You mean you don't think all of this is a bonus for you too?" He asked as he raise his head placing his face on his hands which rests on his elbow to look mockingly at me.

"Well...I can't complain." I said with a shrug.

"Yup, that's what I thought because I was just going to start numbering all those times you woke me up from sleep to have sex and times when you had your release and you left me hot and bothered because you were too sleepy." He teased.

"Oh, great times Sunny! Truly amazing." I said gloomily as if reminiscing all those times when I literally shook him out of sleep and had sex.

"You are much more bad than I am you are actually thinking about it when you just had sex." He exclaimed loudly.

"Oh of course it's worth remembering," I said.

"On a serious note I love you Tejasswi and I do realize I am sometimes difficult to deal with but I love and adore the way you give me space and understand where I am coming from. I know today I hurt you with my insecurities but I nice to get assured that you are not leaving me." He said with seriousness as he caressed my cheeks softly.

"I can't leave you Karan because when I see us I see a future where I see us living peacefully and comfortably and I can live with chaos too but if you are by my side because when you are not I can feel risen panic building inside me. So yes I am also going to be difficult at times but we just have to remember our ways back to each other." I told him. I put my hand on his face feeling each other words deeply.

He pecked my lips softly several times I kissed him back. Soon we were lost in each other again.

Next day. Karan left early for shoot. We had to leave separately as he had scenes first then we had scenes together while I was leaving I saw his ring on our dressing table I was furious with his audacity.

I reached the set then got down and went to his vanity.

"Mr.Karan Kundrra! Come here this instant." I ordered. He was sitting in his make-up chair he quickly got up coming towards me.

"What did I do now? I kissed you before leaving I even said I love you as I left the door." He reminded me as he took stood in front of me.

I held his hand showing him his ring with my other hand.

"I am not going to ask why you are not wearing it but I know you assumed on your own that we should hide it but no, I don't want to hide this," I explained to him clearly.

"You mean I can wear it all the time?" He asked.

"Yes of course you are my fiancee and I think the world should know about it," I told him.

He quickly put his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him. And kissed my lips softly I kissed him back.

"Okay, I promise this will not happen again." He promised.

"Good." With that, I said I moved towards my vanity room to get dressed.