I don't feel okay

After dropping her off I drove off to my house all the way  back I felt weird whatever we shared with each just felt so precious I can never forget this day because after today it feels we have come more closer to each other.

I am finally finding the missing pieces of myself which I didn't even knew existed before I met this girl who I wish I had met before but it's destiny we had to meet here on the sets.

I was so angry today but this girl was not even fazed a little koie or hota tw bhag jata or kbhi shakal nhi dhekta.

I parked my car after reaching my place. I opened my door of the house and the feeling of loneliness crept all over again but nothing can be done I sat on the sofa took off my shoes and laid back on the sofa and I doze off there.

I felt cold, my eyes flew opened and I didn't felt ok fuck I slept on the sofa in cold and now I am feeling sick.

I saw time on my phone it was 9 in the morning, I still have time, call time was at 1pm so I got up and took medicine for fever and went to to take showers.

After that I  got ready and came out, my cook was already there I told him I didn't felt okay so I would just take tea.

I reached sets and went in my vanity to get ready, my throat was paining and head felt heavy but I know I had to perform and can't take an off. My team was all present already they were all chatting my head pain more from listening to all of them.

I silently sat on my chair for my make up artist to start his job so I could get ready.

"Karan bhaie you have to shoot two promotional ads so we could submit them by night." Om said I just nodded my head not in a mood to speak.

"What happened Karan bhaie? Are you feeling okay?" Om asked

"Just little bit sick I have taken medicine I will be okay after sometime." I assured him knowing he will get worried.

Later I was called for the shot, went on the sets and saw Tejasswi standing in the corner having her coffee and reading the script I went up to her and hugged her I heard her gasp out of suprise because I normally don't do that but today I am not feeling fine and I want her to be close to me.
I knew hugging her was a good idea it actually made  me feel better, it filled my empty spaces, just by a hug  I feel content I wish I could just hold her like this forever.

"What happened Kundri?" She softly asked and I melted.

"Nothing you didn't came to see me didn't you heard I am sick today?" I whined

What am I doing am I a kid complaining like this to her why would she come see when she had to get ready in Saari and jewellery etc. But I can't help it I feel I can be myself with her.

"You are sick? Nobody told me that? Do you have fever?" She frantically touched my forehead and asked several questions.

"No I don't have fever right now I took medicine in the morning but my throat is paining." I told her.

I didn't even cared to hide anything from her it's as if I want her to take care of me I am liking it that she's worried for me like this.

"Sit here till the shot is getting ready let me bring something for your throat." She said in her demanding voice and I sat.

I watched her go and I hated it I wanted her to be near me, all the other people came to meet me and talked with all of them. I kept looking at the entrance waiting for her I was getting irritated and angry.

Fifteen minutes later she came back with cup in her hand. She came towards me and handed me the cup but I didn't even tried to take it. Why should I? She just left me for fifteen minutes to fend myself what if I had fainted? Anything could have happened to me, she doesn't care about me. I looked angrily at her.

"What's wrong with you take it and drink it I called my mama for this recipe and I made it myself, you need to drink when its still hot." She scolded me.

"I don't want to you can go do your work." I angrily said to her.

"Don't throw tantrums at me Mr Kundrra quickly drink this." She said strongly.

"No." I again said with shaking my head.

"You know I am sick and still you left me alone here for fifteen minutes Kuch hojata mujhai tw?" I told her clearly irritated and angry with her.

She smiled at me and looked at me.
" I am sorry ab nhi hoga aisa tu jahan hoga na mai wahan hngi pka promise please drink it, it will give your throat some relief.
She softly explained and forwarded the cup with hopeful eyes.

"Okay I will drink it but not from this cup I only use my cup to drink anything." I said. I am being a brat and I love it!

"Thek then give me two minutes." She quickly ran to my vanity and brought my cup and filled it with the content from the other cup and gave it to me I took it from her hands and started to drink.

Soon we were called for the shot and during the whole time she was very careful with me always looking if I am comfortable or if I am feeling cold I liked all the attention it made me feel special.

After our shot we were waiting for the next shot she called spot dada to bring a sandwich without mayonnaise. I don't like mayonnaise in my sandwich and she remembers it I felt nice. Five minutes later he brought sandwiches to Tejasswi and she took it.
"Kundri eat this." She said and giving the plate.

"No I don't feel like to eat anything." I shook my head.

"Then you should have eaten your breakfast your cooked was calling and I picked up he asked if he should send you lunch early as you have not eaten anything in the morning and now it's four and we have lunch break at six so eat something." She strictly said.

I quietly took the plates and started eating it she smiled in relief as I didn't throw more tantrums. I can be nice sometimes too.

Why can't we just go to our vanity why wait here till the next shot gets ready? It always take fifteen to half an hour before it's ready I troubled her with non sense questions and she patiently listened to all of it in fact try to give me reasons why we are here and not in vanity.

After eating it Tejasswi told me to drink water. She had filled my cup with warm water so I could drink time to time.

I looked at her clearly showing I am tired.
She got up from her chair and stood in front of me and handed me my cup, today she is not taking no for an answer.

After drinking I kept my cup down I pulled her Saari lightly to bring her closer to me, then I hugged her torso and kept my head on her stomach, for so long  she was sitting so far from me but now I am okay.
She moved her fingers in my hair and I was at peace I didn't cared the whole unit might be seeing me like this I only cared that she is close to me nothing else matters to me.

I have never behaved like this with anyone accept my mother and sister they tolerate my tantrums because I get cranky and want all the attention when I am sick but if they are not with me I don't let anyone know how I am feeling and usually tend to my work on my own than bothering anyone but with her with me, made me break all the walls of hesitation and I loved how she is taking care of me and tolerating my mood swings without getting irritated or angry with me.

You Miss Tejasswi Prakash are one crazy girl who I have fallen for and today I have a feeling that you feel something for me too last night your gaze was so soft and when you kissed my cheeks I felt loved, and today I saw genuine worrisome in your eyes.

I love what we have but it will be so much more if I could call you mine.

(Thank you for all the love! confession coming soon❤️)