She calls you Sunny that's too sweet!

When I entered her vanity she was sitting and still not started to get ready as soon as she saw me she ran towards me and jumped on me I held her tight while she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"You are not mad at me like everyone else right?" She asked sadly her eyes were filled tears.

"No baby I am in love with what you did I am so proud of my baby." I told her as softly I could tell I knew I had to be gentle with her.

"I shouldn't have done that your team was right I should have discussed before doing something like that." She said and her tears started to fall I walked to the couch and sat with her in my arms I set her on my lap made her look at me.

"Baby why are you crying few minutes before you were so strong out there and now you are crying! Do you really think you did wrong?" I asked her gently.

"No but I didn't thought about the aftermath like your team thought." She said.

I wiped her tears.

"Baby I know we are always in public light but at the same time we are normal people too who do their normal routine work and falling in love is natural and what we do in our relationship it's going to be our decision not others not even my team ,my family or friends so don't feel any remorse about it because you have no idea when I saw the post while standing in the vanity I felt so good that you are not ashamed to announce it to the world that I am yours so please relax we will see when the time will come because right now people are only praising our relation." I calmly told her.

"But what about Jessica? She's your best friend and she doesn't like me." She said in her baby still crying.

"Sweety she doesn't know you and she was angry at me because I didn't told her about you and I am sure once she will know about you there is no going back." I assured her.

"Now go get ready we are already running late we only have fifteen minutes okay?" I told her convincing her to get ready.

"I am going to change but send my makeup artist inside okay?" She asked me.

"Okay." I told her I kissed her forehead, turned to leave but then I again turned towards her.

"Laddoo? Just remember you will always be my always." I told her and she finally gave me a smile.

"You will always be my always too Sunny." She said and went in to change.

I came back inside my vanity I had to face the music to avoid what happened today with my girl  I can't ever see her doubting herself like this again.

"Karan." Jessica said as soon as she saw me coming in.

"What have you guys decided? Because what I saw right now is taking everything inside me not to bust out in anger because if I was the old Karan I would have gone by now but I know the girl opposite to my vanity needs me I can't leave her alone so you can either leave or not say a word against her." I clearly stated my intention out in front of them.

"Karan bhaie we have seen all the clips that's been floating around in the media after success party and yesterday dinner stories so it was bound to happen soon where he had to give official statements regarding your relationship so it's actually nice what Tejasswi has done because it actually looks like an declaration to the whole world who had statements against you because people are actually contemplating your old relationship and saying things in your favour." Om told me.

I just smiled at him.

"I told you I was going to post pictures with you on board or not but it's nice that we are on the same page." I said sarcastically.