Chapter 5

Ajax Santiago was bent on the pool table with a cue stick perfectly aimed. He striked and the ball entered the pocket.

Oscar Santiago gave him a quirk; "Nice move!" He said and bent on the table for his turn. This time too one of the balls entered the pocket.

"Talking about moves, I heard you have been making a move on some girl" He said cautiously looking at his brother who was doing his turn.

Ajax looked at him with his silver eyes and straightened up. "That is none of your business, brother" He put the stick on the table and walked to the leather couch.

"I know but it peaks my curiosity when you take a girl on a date for the first time" Oscar sat in front of him.

Ajax stared at him but didn't say anything. He shifted forward to pour himself some scotch.

"Come on bro! I'm excited for my big brother getting his first date" Oscar tried to get him to talk.

Ajax gulped down the scotch. He would've said that he had many dates for events before but he couldn't compare his love to any other girl. She was above all of the hoes he had been with before. His thoughts were interrupted by Oscar's rambling.

"I mean a real date night" Oscar said.

"Tell your dogs to stop snooping around me for bones" Ajax said.

O. Well, those dogs give me some spicy gossip. So ain't gonna do that.

He poured the scotch for both of them this time. He forwarded the glass towards his brother which he took. "So how does she look? She must be really special" He said.

SK. She is the most beautiful girl. And you aren't going to be anywhere near her.
He gave a serious answer.

Oscar raised his hands in surrender.
O. I won't. Brothers don't go for each other's girl. I can see she is special.

SK. She is.
He said thinking about her angelic face.

O. How long is she gonna stay?

SK. She is your queen, show respect.

Oscar's eyes widened in surprise. His jaw dropped dramatically. What his brother just normally said was like a bomb to him.
O. You mean to say that you will marry her?

SK. Yes! And nothing can stop that.

O. Well that's new but what about Courtney?
He said controlling his surprised form.

SK. What about her?

O. Isn't she into you? And Mom wants you to marry her.

SK. I'm not ever marrying that slut.

O. So she is a slut now?

SK. She slept with you.

Oscar gasped.
O. No offense brother!

Ajax rolled his eyes at him.
SK. Also all the other men of the family.

O. You are right. If dad wasn't so loyal to Mom, I would have wondered that she slept with him too.

SK. That might have been better, she would be dead then.

Oscar chuckled.
O. We will talk about Courtney, Blair and all the other flings of your life later. Right now, tell me about your date.

SK. What's there to tell?

O. You know......
O. Did you make love instead of just sticking your dick in a hole?

SK. Absolutely not!

O. Why not?
He asked confused. His brother would never turn down a good fuck.
O. I mean you clearly fancy her.