Chapter 21

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

Ⓞ A long chapter to apologize for the inconvenience

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

"You sure scream a lot, Love!" Ajax said with a dark smirk making Amelia jump in her place. She watched his predatory eyes with her own scared ones as he took a sip of the alcohol from the glass in his hand. Her nerves became on high alert. She was passed out in his presence. He was watching her as she tried to understand where the hell she was.

She looked here and there in panic. She needed to get out of there. She saw a door in front of her which she assumed would lead outside of this room. She moved fast to get off the bed and run to the door but was stopped when she heard him say; "Don't do that mistake again love" he warned.

She looked at him and gasped when she saw him picking the gun that was on the table before and pointing at her. It was the first time he had ever pointed a gun at her, she got scared. "Don't dare get off the bed" he warned. She scaredly watched the dangerous weapon which was aimed at her and remained in her place.

She gulped down the ball of nerves in her throat and asked in her stuttering voice; "W-where a-m i-i? " He watched her for few seconds, her presence in front of his eyes pleasured him. "At my mansion, your new and permanent home" he said. She looked at him with wide eyes and shook her head. "T-his is n-ot my h-ouse, p-please I w-want t-o go h-ome" she pleaded.

"I have already told you love, this is your new home" he calmly said.

"No it's not, w-why are y-you doing t-this? " she asked.

He hummed at her question; "You disobeyed me" he said, his voice was hard which was enough to send chills in her body. "You tried to escape me" He gritted his teeth. Her breathing picked up when he placed the glass on the table and stood up. With slow but firm steps, he started coming towards her. She watched him with wide eyes and trembling body.

She looked here and there for a way to get out of that situation but she couldn't even run. He had prohibited her to get off the bed. She slightly moved back on the bed when he came to her side and stopped. She kept looking at him and the gun in his hand while he was standing in front of her. His tall and strong stature scared her more in the standing posture specially when he was that close to her.

Red sirens of danger were ringing in her head when he sat down in front of her. She knew he was angry, she had disobeyed him. "How dare you! " She jumped in her place when his dark angry voice sounded in the room. "P-ple-ase... " She couldn't form proper words in fear of what was he going to do. Being kidnapped by the dangerous man in front of her had already put her mind and body in a lot of stress.

"I fucking told you, you were mine! " He said. She whimpered, her eyes were stinging with tears. He would always say this whenever she would disobey him, whenever she would try to get away from him. She knew this was going to happen. She knew her parent's assurances were useless. She was disappointed with her luck because it had a monster written in it now. She could never get away from him.

"S-sor-ry... " She could hardly form an apology. His humorless laugh sounded in the room which made her more scared. "You need to be punished love" He said in his dark voice and she could feel the terror rising in her body. The specific spot on her neck started stinging. She knew he liked to show his anger there.

He moved his hand towards her but before he could touch her, she pulled her hands and and legs back in an attempt to get away from him. Her move made the already beating angry vein in his forehead beat more furiously. His jaw ticked and before she knew it, he captured her weak wrists and pulled her towards himself.