Chapter 49

DOUBLE UPDATE

18th July, 2023

Words Count: 6200

*Unedited

Author's Note:

🏷I shouldn't have given you guys these two chapters because you took too long and made me wait. But there are some readers who were waiting desperately so I updated for them. They don't deserve punishments for the things other people lack.

🏷I'm adding media in these chapters right now. I was just too excited to finish writing and upload the chapters, so I thought I could select images later.

📝 Someone misses Ajax's baby Amelia. Well daddy Ajax gotta spank her.

❄ I'm portraying both partners soft and needy at their own time.

❄ Amelia is whiny when I'm in a mood to write a bit ddlg.

❄ I didn't expect to write this chapter so fast. But you guys are good motivators.

❄ I don't know when I'll be in the mood to further right so enjoy while you can.

❄ Don't forget to comment.

Third Person POV:

Warning: Mature Content

"Ummm..... Uhhh.... Ummm..... " Amelia was moaning in between the kiss. She was getting out of breath and was trying to push Ajax away but he wasn't in the mood to do so. He had her pinned against the wall and under the shower. She wiggled and punched at his broad chest with her tiny fists, telling him to stop. But he held her wrists and pinned them above her head with one hand and pulled her body closer to his with the other hand.

Their kiss had started as soft and sweet but it turned into a hot and steamy to desperate and needy. Amelia whined, totally getting out of breath and not even being able to struggle. He finally had mercy on her and with one final lick, let her lips go.

She heaved to get the necessary air into her lungs. He left her wrists and she fell forward on his chest, not being able to stand on her own two feet. He held her protectively and kept watching her while she breathed heavily.

"You are fucking amazing!" He said huskily in her ear. Goosebumps raised on her body. She tried to move away from him and out of the running water but couldn't. "What's with you today?" She asked. He smiled and pressed her more into him, if it was even possible. He kissed near her ear and said; "I just want to love my wife" She couldn't stop the small smile coming to her lips.

His eyes were solely on her face, like nothing else mattered

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

His eyes were solely on her face, like nothing else mattered. She on the other hand, couldn't bear to look in his beautiful eyes. She was staring at his bare chest, while very much aware of the heat between her legs. His morning wood was pressed against her lower abdomen due to their height difference.