Chapter 52

*Unedited

18th September, 2023

Words Count: 4500

Author's Note:

🌺 I really want to write soft cuddly stuff and some fluff but the story is not at that point.

🌺I'm gonna have to write a few action scenes to get some care and fluff stuff.

🌺All of you have been waiting for Amelia's kidnapping scene so here it is.

🌺Your other requests included; period week, Amelia trying to escape again, Ajax babying Amelia, posessive side of Ajax, jealous Ajax and Ajax's pov.

🌺I had all of these in mind even before you requested. So don't worry I'll fulfill almost all of your's requests.

🌺You can request other stuff if you want.

🌺There is no kink in this story but I'll like to know if you want kinky Ajax. And what kink?

🌺I also really want to know where are my readers from. So commenting here is a must for you to get next chapter.

🌺To those who are still requesting me to give LIJAX a happy ending, I've already mentioned that I definitely will do that. I hate sad endings. Tbh they are bullshit for me.

🌺Enjoy and let me know about it too.

Third Person POV:

Ajax kissed on Amelia's forehead; "Take care!" He told her. She smiled and got out of the car, waving at him as the car left. Skye and Finn followed her as she went inside her department.

"Hey! Did you finish the assignment?" Gracie asked her when she sat beside her friends.

"Yeah! I had to work late last night but I did finish it" Amelia told her. Her husband wasn't very happy with her working late. It's okay when he does that though.

"Did you?" She asked Gracie.

"She didn't!" April pitched in. "She also had to work late last night but that involved Kane and something hidden in his pants" She made fun of Gracie who groaned and hid her face in embarrassment. She planned on completing her assignment but Kane had a hard on and she couldn't see him in discomfort. Now she had to face the consequences of her sluggishness.

Amelia and April snickered at her distressed face.

---------------

"Where's Skye?" Amelia asked Finn. She was waiting with him in the e-ground for her car. The car was on time but she had gotten off class half hour early so she had to wait.

"She is checking up on the premises, Mam" Finn told her.

"Mam your car is here!" Skye came in the meantime and informed her to go to the parking lot.

"Good afternoon mam!" Victor greeted, opening car's door.

"Good afternoon!" Amelia passed him a small smile and settled in the car.

Victor sat in the front and the driver started the car.

"Go through the underpass Mr. Diaz, highway is blocked" Victor told the driver, watching map on his tablet. The driver followed his instructions, after all he was bosse's second in command.

"You are Mr. Diaz?" Amelia asked.

The driver was surprised that his donna was talking to him but replied nonetheless; "Yes mam!"

"Well I am Amelia!" She introduced herself.

"Yes I'm aware of that mam" Mr. Diaz said. His bosse's wife seemed in a good mood today.