Chapter 71

*Unedited

Double Update

27th February, 2024

Words Count: 7848

Author's Note:

👙I was midway through this chapter when someone personally requested to add gym romance. So I decided to add it in this chapter.

👙It's not much since I can't write anymore. I'm tired. But if sometime in the future I'll edit this book. I might add some romance to the gym scene.

👙I mostly update before sleeping so I can wake up to about 100 notifications.

👙I'm gonna sleep now. Hope you won't disappoint me.

👙Do in line comments please.

👙Enjoy!

Third Person Pov:

Ajax was still trying to pacify Amelia when there was a knock on the door. "Come in!" He called and a blonde employee entered. "Good afternoon sir! Mam!" She took few seconds to acknowledge Amelia's presence since it was very unusual for her to be their.

"What is it?" Ajax asked without replying to her greeting. "Sir I was told to get this file reviewed by you" She said. He took the file and sat on the seat in front of Amelia, making her smile in satisfaction because he looked like her employee.

Ajax flipped through the pages and put his signature in the end. "Submit it for further processing" He said, closing the file. The blonde girl bent down and said; "Sir your signatures are required on another page too" She flipped the pages and showed him where to sign.

She was busy doing that when she heard; "Hey you!" She frowned and looked up to see who called her. "Here blondie!" Amelia snapped her fingers towards her. "Yes mam!" The blonde employee asked.

"What's your name honey?" Amelia asked with a sickly sweet smile while Ajax watched her with narrowed eyes. He knew it was fake.

"Precious! It's Precious Bentley" The blonde employee was a little flustered at being called out like that.

"Precious? What? Your parents wanted a dog and they had you?" Amelia said snarkily.

"Excuse me?" Precious now frowned in offense.

"Guess they didn't get a lost deal after all coz they did get a blonde bitch" Amelia gritted and precious gasped in shock.

"You are fired!" Amelia told her in a straight tone.

"W-what...? Yo-u can't fi-re me" Precious stuttered at the sudden termination.

"You can check with your boss" Amelia gave a non-chalant look.

Precious turned towards Ajax who said; "What my wife says, goes around. She is the boss"

Now precious had red lights blaring in her head. She just got fired in a matter of few seconds. What could she have possibly done?! "B-but why?" She asked Amelia.

Amelia gave her a nasty look and said; "You think I don't see you showcasing your plastic boobs in front of my husband? You pathetic bitch!"

"I-I didn't..." Precious tried to subtly pull her blouse up which she had discreetly pulled down in an attempt to show her full cleavage. Ajax didn't dare to check if it was true. He knew it was a pretty slippery slope. His wife was in a boss mood today. He didn't want to become her next victim.

"Do us a favour and be a slut somewhere else"

"Huh..?"

"Get out!" Amelia yelled and Precious wasted no time in scurrying out of the room. She already lost her job, she didn't want to lose her life because God knows what that Mafia woman was capable off.