Chapter 46

23 June, 2023

*Unedited

Author's Note:

📝 Thank you so much for all the positive comments. Your comments are the only appreciation I want. I don't even care for the votes.

💧I know Ajax is a bad person and deserve some punishment for his doings. Amelia is not seeing positive in him for him. She is doing it for herself. To make her own life better. She is tired, helpless and fed up. She can't fight anymore.

💧It's not like she will get enough power out of nowhere to make Ajax pay for his deeds. If she had that power, she would've run away from her marriage before all of the mess happened.

💧She is weak and helpless. This is all she can do.

💧In future she will see that no other man would've been able to love her and keep her happy as much as Ajax did.

💧He has killed his ego, self respect, anger, pain, emotions and everything for her. All he is doing right now is keeping her with him.

💧All this man does is think of ways to make a smile come to her face.

🫧Also, he would've been better if I wasn't so much into non-con stories.

🫧I don't want you guys to keep reading the story and keep hating it. I luv you guys.

🫧Enjoy!

Third Person POV:

Amelia was doing her skin care routine like she would do before marriage. Tomorrow, she was going out of the mansion and she was kind of excited about it. She wanted to meet her friends and be out of this beautiful hellhole for some time.

She was bored and couldn't find something to spend her time. Even Knox wasn't able to help with her boredom. She decided to go through the make up supplies in her closet's vanity. She found almost every single women product present there. Her man was crazy!

Ajax had found her with a face mask on when he came back in the evening. She was lying on the couch with a face mask and two cucumbers on her eyes. Knox was also a part of her little me time but he was only eating those cucumbers. He had weird munching habits.

Ajax offered to call in a professional to do her massages and facials which she declined. She didn't want his interference in her stuff. She was already embarrassed enough for getting caught while doing something beside brooding. She knew he was worried about her mental health now a days which was one of the reasons she wasn't recovering. She didn't want to give him that relief.

"Yes dad!
I checked everything...
Hmmm....
You don't need to worry about that. I can take care of myself.
Yes...
I know.
Okay If anything happens, I will immediately tell you.
I won't hide my problems from you. Don't worry... "

Amelia was talking to her dad. Last time she went to her house, she shared her new number with her family. So he called to check up on her. He was worried if she had all the essential stuff for her new semester. He knew that as much as she was happy to go back to college, she was also nervous to go back as Mrs. Ajax Santiago.

He told her that if something happens or if someone bothers her, she will immediately tell him. He didn't want her to fight her battles alone. He knew Ajax was a cold hearted bastard. Even though Amelia assured her family that Ajax doesn't hit or harm her in any wat. But her family was still skeptical about their forced son in law.

He might not hurt her physically but he wasn't exactly an ideal life partner. Who will take care of their daughter and be there for her emotionally! They didn't trust their bastard son in law to be her support.