Chapter 59

*Unedited

BLOCKBUSTER TRIPLE UPDATE!

2nd December, 2023

Words Count: 5206

Author's Note:

🖊I'll again make a list of your new requests. And as I said before, I'll try to adjust almost all of them somewhere in the story. So, don't worry.

🖊I don't know why I'm so addicted to writing these days. May be because my exams are going to happen and I always look for a distraction from studies.

🖊I always write more in my exams unlike other authors.

🖊I gave you a triple treat after this long wait. It's fair enough that now you guys also give me a treat by blowing the comment section on every chapter.

🖊Enjoy!

Third Person Pov:

"Lia stop! You are gonna get punished today" Ajax called as he ran behind his mischievous wife. It was weekend so he didn't go to office today. But workload was so much that he had to work from home. He had been working online whole day and was so exhausted that he didn't know when he fell asleep on his study table.

His mischievous little wife entered study room in the evening and saw her prey in him. She took a black marker and drew cat nose and whiskers on his face. She also wrote 'meow' on his cheek bone. When he woke up, he found her sitting on his lap with a sheepish smile on her face.

Poor him! Had no idea what she did. He had been walking around like this for 10 minutes when he noticed maid's suppressed laughs. He looked in the mirror and found out what that little minx of his wife did.

"I'm not going to leave you today" He said, running around the couch she was trying to hide behind. They ran in loops. Her laughter was sounding in the whole area. Maids were watching them with a smile.

"You look adorable!" She blew a kiss towards him. He glared at her but still made a discreet gesture to catch the imaginary kiss. "Let me get my hands on you" He told her. She saw Helen and ran towards her. "Helen! Helen! Save me!" She called, hiding behind her, dragging the poor maid in their game.

"Helen! Give her to me!" Ajax ordered her. She was in a dilemma of what to do.

"Helen! Give me my wife!" He again ordered and she knew she was supposed to follow but then Amelia shouted; "No, Helen! You are on my side"

"She won't be able to save you!" Ajax told her. Amelia knew that frail woman couldn't stand in big bad mafia's way for too long so she pushed herself away and tried to run towards the stairs. But Ajax was faster than her and caught her. "Where are you running off to, babygirl?" He huskily asked in her ear, catching her from behind and lightening little sparks in her lower abdomen.

"Well... Aren't you guys adorable!" Their moment was interupted by Oscar who was standing at the railing and watching them.

Amelia blushed and tried to hide herself in Ajax's chest. "Fuck off!" He snarled angrily. He didn't like getting his quality time with his wife, disturbed.

"Say 'meow' and I will" Oscar said, instantly receiving a small glass decoration piece by air. "Little Cat got claws" He just couldn't help himself. The second glass again shattered into pieces, hitting the wall behind him. "Aren't you a ferocious kitten!" That guy could never learn.

"You fucking piece of shit!" Ajax cursed loudly and hurled a thin blue etched glass vase towards his brother, which he dodged easily yet again.

"Stop!" Amelia shouted when this kept happening on loop. "No violence or I'll call Candace" She warned. Oscar raised his arms in surrender. He couldn't risk his mother coming there and finding out about his refuge. He was a man on the run now a days.