Chapter 14

*Edited

Here's an update lovelies!

"You are looking really beautiful honey" Amelia's mom said.

"Thanks mom!" Amelia said. She was getting ready for her date with Eric.

"You are finally going on a date Amy, I'm so happy" Stacy said excited about her sister. She had been hopping around the whole house today in excitement of getting to dress her sister for her first date.

"Yeah" Amelia smiled nervously. She was nervous about her first real date. Her previous experiences weren't good. But she was glad that it wasn't with some random stranger. She knew Eric and she knew that he was a guy who would make you feel comfortable in his company.

"Are you nervous?" Stacy asked.

"I think I am... I don't know how it will go" Amelia said.

"It will go fine Amy and you know what, I think Eric had a crush on you back in high school" Stacy assured her.

"Oh yeah?" Amelia narrowed her eyes. Stacy hummed. "You weren't even with us Stacy" Amelia said. "But I have a sight to see love" Stacy said and stared off on the wall to show her smoldering intensity.

"Or...I can always cover for you" She suggested wriggling her eyebrows.

"Stacyyyy.... Don't bother your sister. Honey you will do good and I'm sure Eric will be a gentleman" Their mom said.

"Do you think my dress is appropriate? Is the skirt too short?" Amelia asked. Ajax had always sent her expensive dresses and jewellery for their date. He would always go extravagant on their meet ups.

"Your dress is fine, don't worry about it" Her mom said as she caressed her head.

Amelia sighed, she was still thinking about the devil in her life when she should be focusing on her date with Eric. She took deep breaths and tried to relax.

*doorbell ringing

"I think it's Eric" Her mom said. They went out of her room to go downstairs.

.
.
.

"And get her back by 9" Her dad was saying to Eric who was standing at their door in white shirt and blue pants. "Yes sir" He said. Her father patted his shoulder.

-----------------------------

Date with Eric was going great, he was a nice guy as always. Amelia had talked to him on texts before and he had gotten more mature now. He had taken her to a normal but great restaurant. They had ordered their meals like a normal person and talked about their likes and dislikes. They also caught up on the stuff going on in their lifes after high school.

Eric had told her that he had a crush on her back in high school but he never made a move on her, mainly because she didn't use to date back then. She was focused on her studies and he understood that. She also got to know that his family really liked her. Amelia had laughed on the jokes he made. It felt good and normal. She missed it.

"So are you still in contact with Simon?" Amelia asked.

"Yes I am, you remember him?" He asked.

"I do, he was your best friend. Also because he spilled punch on his white pants at his own party and it looked like he couldn't hold the amount he drank and peed himself" She said.

"And he was wondering why he couldn't get any girl for the night when he had a visible yellow stain on his butt" Eric recalled the funny memory of his own best friend.

"He was a true joker" Amelia laughed. Simon was a funny guy, only he could pull off stunts like that even if it meant humiliating himself.

"It's our date and we are talking about him, he will be thrilled to hear it" Eric said chuckling knowing well about his friend's narcissistic ass.