Chapter 29

*Unedited

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

Ⓞ I'll stop writing and focus on my work.

Ⓞ This is the bonus chapter. It has about thousand additional words.

Ⓞ I'm telling you I'll focus on my work now. Fingers crossed!

Ⓞ Leave more encouraging comments and I'll give u more updates after 2 weeks.

Ⓞ Enjoy fellas!

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

"I like this one. What do you think?" Vivian asked Amelia. They were in a jewellery shop and were looking at the wedding band samples. Amelia only nodded in reply and didn't even look at the ring Viv was pointing at. Vivian knew the truth now so she didn't mind her dry replies. Instead she was feeling sad for the poor girl. She had tried to talk to Ajax but he was head over heels in love with the girl. He had made the decision and no one could change it.

Ajax watched Amelia who was sadly looking at her left hand placed on her lap. That shiny engagement stone was heavy enough for her, she didn't want another one. He on the other hand, didn't care if she didn't want to choose a wedding ring for him. He had already chosen what he wanted to give her and he wanted the same one with a male touch for himself. He only brought her here for the finger size measurement.

His cellphone started ringing, he took it out of his coat's pocket. He was in no mood to talk business right now but the call was important. "Excuse me!" He excused himself and got up but not before whispering in Amelia's ear; "I'll be back in a minute" She just watched him leaving. She knew he was going out for few minutes and she wouldn't be able to escape in the presence of Candace, Vivian and all of his guards.

But she was still relieved for the few minutes she got to breath normally. He had kept his arm around her the whole day and she was fed up of his presence. "Should we take the measurements now, Mam?" The store owner asked respectfully. "Yeah sure" Candace said and the owner nodded towards a young guy. He came towards them and sat in front of Amelia. He forwarded his hand in front of her and said; "Mam, your left hand please!"

Amelia was about to place her hand in his when she heard Ajax's voice. "Get the fuck away from her!" His angry voice made goosebumps rise on her whole body. But it was the ring guy whose condition was the worst. He was shivering in fear. He hurriedly got up from the seat and said; "I apologize sir if I did something wrong"

The store owner hurriedly butted in to handle the situation. "It's my mistake Mr. Santiago, please forgive him he was just doing his job" He apologized, he had instantly understood his mistake. He knew mafia guys were possessive but he didn't know that Ajax would be one of them. "Get this bastard out of my sight!" Ajax seethed, he wanted to severe that guy's hand with which he was about to touch his fiance.

The owner immediately sent the boy away and said; "Please don't be mad Mr. Santiago, my daughter will take your fiance's measurements now" Ajax wanted to leave the place but then looked at Amelia who was scaredly looking at him. He knew she was afraid of his anger. He didn't want to create any more scene and make her anxious more than she already was. So he went towards her and sat beside her.

He immediately placed his hand on her back to feel her touch and calm himself down. Amelia wanted to run away, she knew he was a psycho. He was acting crazy about a little thing. This time a young female who was probably the daughter of the owner came and politely asked her to forward her hand. She was a bit nervous but she professionally took her measurements. She knew that Ajax was watching her closely and could kill her if she would do a single mistake.