Chapter 34

*Unedited

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

🔸Your suicide notes made me finish this chapter tonight.

🔸Our poor female lead is going to be miserable in the next few chapters due to the incident which happened to her. So prepare yourselves.

🔸Enjoy!

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

It was late in the morning. Sunlight was barely illuminating the room since all dark curtains were drawn. Amelia didn't like waking up to sunlight reaching her face and disturbing her sleep. And her dear husband knew that.

Ajax stared at Amelia's sleeping face. She looked so beautiful and carefree in the morning. He liked seeing her, first thing in the morning. His arms tightened around her body, enjoying the warmth of her gorgeous body in his arms. This was where she belonged; in his arms. Last night was amazing for him. He felt this serene peace and comfort inside him.

He placed a kiss on her head. She was sleeping on his shoulder. He liked having her so close to him. He would never ever let her go now. He watched her as her chest moved up and down with the slow breaths she was taking. Her naked body was pressed up against him. He could feel his morning wood but he couldn't do anything about it.

He knew she must be sore right now considering that he took her virginity last night. He felt this incredible feeling inside him thinking about last night. He had touched her in places where no one had ever reached. He had taken something so precious from her which belonged to him only. He had given the first orgasm of her life. She was a fucking sight to watch when he made her go over the edge.

She was moaning his name and clutching onto him for dear life. She had scratched him too with those nails of her but it was also a turn on for him. He liked it rough. He had untied her hands so that she could exoress how she felt while he thrusted inside her. He wanted to be her support and scratch book.

He still hated her resistance but he didn't want to be mad at her on their first night together. He raised his hand and caressed her beautiful face. She had a mesmerizing beauty. His fingers grazed a red petal which had fallen at the start of the valley of her fascinating boobs. His fingers moved from the soft petal to her soft balls. He liked touching her.

He could feel excitement in his nerves when he recalled the events of last night. He had enjoyed the fear in her eyes when he took her bra off. He knew it was her first time being unclothed by a man. He enjoyed the feeling of first time ever seeing that gorgeous body of hers. Everything was new with her. She was so scared, nervous, shy and confused at the same time. He loved what his mouth did to her breasts. He knew her body had enjoyed it when he sucked her nipples.

He caressed the purple and red hickeys he had left on those soft mounds of flesh. The red petal against her soft milky skin was a great sight. He raised his gaze and looked at her sleeping face.

He could see that her eyes were swollen from crying so much last night. He held her hands, the skin of her wrists was slightly pink. It wasn't swollen or too dark because he tied her for short time. He didn't want her to struggle too much and get herself hurt when he would enter her for the first time.

She groaned as she started waking up and moved a little. He watched her wake up. Her eyes slowly opened and she stared ahead. She closed them again as everything she saw was blurry. She was feeling pain in her body. She felt like she had done some extraneous work and her body was tired from it. She groaned and writhed a little in discomfort.