Chapter 73

*Unedited

6th April, 2024

Words Count: 5836

Author's Note:

🥏I don't have anything to say this time.

🥏Enjoy or not, I don't care.

Third Person Pov:

Ajax walked in the mansion with a bouquet of red roses in his hand and a wrapped gift box in the other. Tonight was his first wedding anniversary and he only hoped that his wife would appreciate the celebration.

He couldn't predict her opinion on the matter. He had forcefully married her and she had shown her hatered towards that day or may be night, quite openly.

She might have accepted him now but the truth was that it was traumatizing for her. And he didn't know that whether she was past that phase or not.

Ajax loosened the tie around his neck as he walked towards his bedroom. He was working late tonight but he tried to winde up his work fast so that he could reach home before 12 a.m and wish Amelia. Only if she wouldn't shove that bouquet up his ass.

He put his key in the lock but found the door open. His wife didn't like sleeping with the door unlocked, so they both had keys of their bedroom. He pushed the door open and was surprised to see the room empty. He expected Amelia to be sleeping or at least in bed, waiting for him.

"Lia!" He called out, his eyes shifting towards washroom and closet. He found the terrace's door open. That was strange! After she saw someone's shadow on terrace, she never left the door unlocked.

He went to check and was surprised by; "Happy Anniversary!" There she was! His wife! Beautifully clad in a red dress. It was an elegant spaghetti strap V-neck midi dress which was making her look absolutely stunning. The whole balcony was also decorated beautifully.

Amelia smiled at his shocked face and came closer to him, softly placing her lips on his. He put his arm around her while still staring at her in surprise. "Happy anniversary dear husband!" She whispered.

"You... You look gorgeous!" He didn't know what to do. Was he supposed to ask her about what was going on inside her head. No! He did not want to ruin the moment.

"Thank you!" She said, still having that beautiful smile on her face. He loved her.

"You remembered?" That's all he could ask.

"Of course I did! And apparently you didn't forget either" She said, taking the bouquet from his hand. She sniffed the fresh roses. She loved their scent. "Come!" She said, looping her arm around his and walked towards the table.

"Let's cut our cake!" He smiled and pulled her between his arms. His one hand rested on her belly while the other held her right hand which was holding a knife with a red ribbon on it. Together they cut the cake and she clapped for both of them. He liked her childish side.

He cut a piece of cake and brought it to her face. She took a bite and returned the gesture.

"I love you baby" He told her.

"I love you too" She said it back and he kissed her again.

"No! You are not putting that thing on me" Amelia told Ajax.

"But-"

"No buts Ajax. Not this time!" She told him. He had covered her body in cake on her birthday and then ravished her. It was his unique way of celebrating. She had gotten cake and cream in places she couldn't even talk about.