Chapter 32

*Unedited

Amelia was bored, they had been standing and recieving wishes and congrats from people. She wasn't interested in meeting with strangers. They were all related to her new husband and they were as bad as him. There were his relatives, friends, business partners, colleagues, associates and the people who were a tiny bit related to the mafia world. They were all there to celebrate the wedding of their king.

She felt a cold shiver running in her body when she remembered what he had said earlier. "Welcome to my world!" His voice was so dark and his eyes were intense silver swirls. His arms securely wrapped around her petite body and his ring perfectly placed on her finger. After signing the wedding documents, Candace had covered both of them under her veil and he had kissed her again.

He had married her and joined her with him. The thought was making her want to cry. She was completely trapped now. She took in deep breaths to control the tears forming in her eyes. She had been doing it that whole day. She felt his fingers rubbing circles on her waist. He hadn't let her go since her father handed her over to him.

She looked in front of her to blankly watch the couple who was greeting them. She didn't bother to pass a smile or even answer any of their greetings. She wasn't going to thank them for congratulating her on her wedding with the devil. They were there to strengthen their connections with their king so it was his headache. She couldn't be of any use to them.

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs. Santiago!" Another couple came and congratulated them. Amelia felt her heart sinking in the pit of her stomach. Mrs. Santiago! She was Mrs. Santiago now. She had become his wife. She never wanted it, she hated being called by that name. Ajax on the other hand felt his chest swelling with pride. He had made her his and his only. She was his wife and he fucking owned her.

Amelia turned her head away from the female who was trying to pass her a smile. She wasn't interested in interacting with anyone. She had expected Ajax to say something about her rude behavior but he didn't say anything. He didn't force her to fake a smile because he didn't care. The only thing that mattered to him was that she was his.

Plus, her attitude wasn't considered too rude in his world. She was the wife of the king, she was the queen. People perceived that she was uptight, dry and plain due to her rank. She could show attitude to every other low life in his world. If she had acted according to her sweet nature, that would be more peculiar in his world. He wanted people to hesitate before taking to her. And she was unknowingly acting up to his wishes.

A few females tried to give her hugs but she would always retreat away and he would like her backing up in his arms. All the girls and women thought that she didn't like being touched by low ranks. And about males, he didn't let any of them touch his woman not even for a handshake.

"You are looking gorgeous, my love!" Amelia gasped a little when she heard him whisper in her ear. His hot breath fell on her skin making it tingle. It was the first time he was complimenting her that night and knowing him, it wasn't going to be the last. He would always compliment her and show his affections openly. He was very expressive about his feelings towards her.

She kept her eyes down and didn't dare look up. She couldn't get herself to look in his piercing silver eyes. She felt his lips being softly placed on her cheek and realized that he had kissed her. She felt numb, her mind was working at a very slow pace. She had to take few minutes to figure out everything happening around her.

She felt herself moving and realized that he was taking her somewhere. He stopped and she looked in front of her to see a huge wedding cake. It was very beautiful and it looked appetizing. She was stunned by it just like she was stunned by the marvelous wedding decorations. There was something different about the cake. It wasn't the mint chocolate cake she had selected.