Prologue

"W-when will y-you let m-me g-go?" Amelia gathered courage to ask.

Ajax raised his brow at her for her first ever question. She already knew that her question could provoke his anger.

"If you are talking about letting you go from here, then the night has just begun, my love" He said and she dreaded the night.

"And if you mean, letting you go from my life then the answer is 'Never'." He added with stern tone.

"Y-you can have a-any girl you want, please l-leave me" She pleaded.

"I don't want any girl, I want you and I always take what I want" His words didn't help her fear.

"I-its just a temporary i-infatuation. P-please don't ruin my life for your game" She requested.

Ajax chuckled at her words, making her shudder at the sound of his dark laugh. "I assure you baby, my love is not temporary neither is it an infatuation"

"You will be mine! All fucking Mine!

-----------------

"You look really beautiful when you smile" Eric said and placed his hand on Amelia's which was on the table. Amelia felt the heat rise to her cheeks at his comment. She looked down, blushing.

When she looked back up, breath got knocked out of her lungs. He was there, right behind Eric. And he was furious, his eyes were set on their joined hands.

Amelia felt extreme fear coursing through her body. She felt her mind go numb and heartbeat slowing down like the blood in her chest had ceased moving.

SK (Santiago King) was there and he was furious.

.
.
.

Amelia screamed when Ajax suddenly banged the seat in front of him in pure anger. "I told you, you were mine. I told you, you belonged to me. I made it clear that I did not want to see you with any other fucking guy in this world." He said.

She couldn't do anything beside looking down at her lap. She sat there like a statue, trying to control her shivering and trying not to make a sound. "But you didn't listen to me. You never listen to me!" She screamed when he pulled her to himself making her fall on his chest. She struggled to get away from him but it was all in vain.

"P-please l-let me g-go, I'm s-sorry" She tried to plead. She flinched when she heard his usual dark chuckle. He brought his hand to her face and caressed her left side. "Oh love, I will make you sorry" His words intensified her fear.

His voice held anger, it was dark and damgerous. She knew she did a mistake to try and date someone else so he wouldn't force her in a relationship anymore. And now she must face the consequences of her actions. He could do anything to her. Any fucking thing!

"When I'll be done, you won't ever fucking dare to go behind my back"

-------------

Yesterday, Ajax had taken Amelia a lot, like all day. She was tired and fussy. So when he came close to her at night, she threw a tantrum, resulting in him tying her to his bed and fucking her raw.

She struggled so much that midway through their session, the ribbon which was tying her wrists together, it loosened. She pulled her hands out of it and attacked him. Her sharp nails left numerous scratches on his body. She wanted to give him pain but he enjoyed her participation and fucked her hard.

.
.
.

"Do you want to eat something special in breakfast?" He asked. "I'll eat your heart!" She sneered at him. He laughed and said; "Okay my Jeffrey Dahmer!" He was enjoying her antics.

"Let's go downstairs and then I'll present my heart to you on a golden platter" He said presenting his hand to her. She ignored it and got up to walk past him. He rolled his eyes at her stubbornness.

She shrieked when he picked her up in his arms. "P-put me down!" She tried to order but her voice was wavering. She had been showing him a mood but she didn't forget that he was a dangerous man. He had the power to forcefully make her do anything.

He ignored her pleadings and started taking her downstairs. "I can walk" She told him. "I know love. But it's our honeymoon so let this lowly husband of yours, be at your service" He said smiling. She knew that bastard was enjoying her helpless state, like he enjoyed fucking her last night.

------------

"Stop fidgeting!" Ajax sternly told Amelia while he dried her hair with a towel. First she pulled a stunt of helping his brother's captive love in escaping which lead to both of them getting drenched in rain. And then she threw a tantrum to be given a warm bubble bath. She was just trying to divert his mind so that he wouldn't punish her.

"Ajaxx...." She whined throwing her legs in air. She wanted his love and care, not his scolding. She wanted him to place soft warm kisses on her cold skin.

"No! Not after the stunt you pulled" He stared down at her angrily, making her want to cower away but she didn't, since it would anger him more. He had made her spill everything about her plan.

"I know you don't care about me. But you could at least care about yourself" He told her. "No! Mam has to be careless and reckless all the time" She was sitting on the dressing table while he was barking at her.

"Do you have any idea how I felt when I didn't find you in my room? Do you?" His voice raised making her flinch a little. He closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose to control his anger. He didn't want to scare his poor trembling baby.

"Why do you anger me Lia?" He asked sighing. He didn't want to scare her but sometimes it really needs to be done when she doesn't listen to him.

"I... I was just helping Thea" She said fidgeting with her fingers.

He placed his hands on the dressing table on her each side. He leaned forward, closing in on her face, intimidating her with his proximity and his cruel silver eyes. "Didn't I tell you to stay out of this matter?" He asked raising a brow.

"I..." She hesitated but then gulped to control her fear. She wasn't wrong in this matter. "I can't see something bad happening to a person and stay quiet. You know that" She said pouting and playing with his shirt's button.

He knew she was trying to get out of the punishment. But he also knew how soft-hearted his girl was. She really couldn't let bad happening to anyone.

He held her chin and raised her face to make her look at him. His grip was tight but not tight enough to hurt her, just keep her in place. "When I tell you something, you listen" He sternly told her. "Understand?" He asked with a rigid face.

Before she could nod, she made a cute sneeze. "Fuck!" Ajax cursed under his breath. "I'm okay!" She told him, casually wiping her nose on his shirt.

"How can you be so careless!" She knew his thunder was coming. "You went out in cold night of January winter and that too in those useless pieces of clothes. What is wrong with you?" He asked bewildered.

"I was in a hurry" She said in a small voice.

"That's your excuse! And what are you? Twelve? When it's raining, you take cover" He told her.

"I wanted to...but Thea was scared. She was running here and there" She stubbornly justified herself.

"That girl! You are going to stay away from her" He gritted his teeth, already taking the hair dryer out of the drawer.