Chapter 63

*Unedited

17th December, 2023

Words Count: 7130

Author's Note:

💦I started writing this chapter tomorrow and am now done with more than 7000 words.

💦There isn't much change of scenery in this chapter so it might be boring for some people but I've planned to write a detailed night for our lovely couple. They deserved it.

💦I still think I couldn't portray the scene in a perfect way but I don't think I'm actually good at writing so you guys will have to deal with it.

💦This chapter is for vanilla lovers and those who like love, care and respect during intimacy. A lot of fluff and tenderness!

💦You guys can even skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable reading it. You won't lose or miss anything.

💦I told someone on my board that I'll write this weekend due to their request and look how it ended.

💦Enjoy and please let me know too.

Third Person Pov:

Warning: Mature Content

Ajax sighed as he finished bidding byes to the guests. The party was exhausting. He didn't want to celebrate his birthday with random people from his business and mafia. He wasn't a teenage boy who would want big parties on his special day. Even when he was teenager, he didn't want any useless parties even then.

His birthday had always been another chance of doing business, at first for his father and then for him. It was important to make ties with associates and keep strengthening them from time to time. Today's party was also important because it was the first event thrown by the Santiagos after the King's birthday.

Everybody wanted to get inside the castle like mansion. They wanted to finally have access past the huge boundary walls and peek at how the life of their king had been going on with his new queen. Everybody's eyes were on Amelia and how she would play her role of being Ajax's wife and his kingdom's queen.

People were nosey and he didn't like it one bit. Specially when it was stressing his wife. She should never have to dress for others, she should never have to worry about how she looks in people's eyes. The only thing she should be worried about is if she feels beautiful, not how some low lives think.

But Candace was admanant on keeping the tradition of throwing a grand party. She wanted Amelia to wear a most elegant dress and look the best. She didn't have anything bad on her mind. She just wanted her daughter in law to be seen above everyone else. Ajax knew that his mom was worried for his wife. Amelia was too innocent for their world and Candace didn't want anyone manipulating or belittling her.

That's why she never let Amelia have some alone time in the party. Ajax mostly kept her by his side. But when he had to make a drug cartel deal with some dangerous men, he left his wife in the protection of his mother and his brother. And when Amelia had to use restroom, Candace sent Vivian and Helen to accompany her. The Santiagos did their administrations in such a way that Amelia didn't feel coddled or suffocated. It was for her own comfort abd safety.

Ajax frowned when he stepped in the room and saw dark but then slowly, little flames started illuminating his huge bedroom. His silver eyes followed the movement of a dark flame in the room, one by one illuminating little candles. He clised the door and locked it, watching his little fairy with one of his gold lighter in her hand, hoping from one candle to another.

As the room started illuminating by the candles, her face glowed in the orange light of flame. He looked around the room and saw decorations with candles, rosses and rose petals spread on the bed. He looked back at her illuminating figure which was covered in a black lingerie on top of which she was wearing a very sheer black cover up.