Chapter 61

*Unedited

TRIPLE UPDATE!

2nd December, 2023

Words Count: 4491

Author's Note:

🍿Posessive Ajax.

🍿I don't know when will the next update be, so enjoy while you can.

🍿I hope I've made your night amazing.

🍿Comment more if you are enjoying the updates.

🍿See ya!

Third Person Pov:

Amelia popped a popcorn in her mouth. She was doing Netflix and chill. Well, actual chill happens when her husband is around. He was unable to keep his hands to himself. She ran her fingers through Knox's fur. He too was munching on popcorns. Actually, he was making mess of crumbs on Ajax's side of the bed. He knew his pretty hooman liked her side neat and clean.

It had been few days since Oscar and Thea left for their mansion. They had mend things and were now set to start a new journey. But the amendment weren't easy. Amelia had caught Oscar forcefully kissing Thea. But time she kept her promise to her husband and kept quiet. She didn't talk to Thea, neither did she get involved in the couple's matter. Instead, she got someone else involved.

She called in the big guns. Candace Santiago! Mother of both the Santiagos who had been flying too much these days. Oscar didn't even get the chance to get angry or blame anyone before he was snatched of his most prize possession. Candace didn't question anyone. She came and took Thea away with her. Nobody could stand in her way.

After getting the pain of abandonment and fear of loosing his true love forever, Oscar got on the right track. Amelia talked to Ajax and he for once listened to her. He knew she was right so he didn't try to manipulate her. He talked with his brother and put some sense in his thick skull. He showed him the right way of getting the girl of his desires.

Oscar went to his mother's mansion and got on his knees. He held Thea's feet and begged for forgiveness. He didn't leave her until she gave him a second chance. Candace wasn't agreeing but after a lot of pleading, she finally did. But she put a condition that she would be monitoring their relationship herself.

She knew her sons quite well. She knew how they could manipulate or scare those poor girls. She didn't want Thea under any pressure. Plus, she wanted to see actual change in his behavior. He had to become the man she would want in her life.

Candace didn't want another Amelia in her family. Amelia's case was different. She had captured the heart of the king of devils. Nobody could save her. But Oscar was somewhat manageable and Candace was determined to keep him on track.

Ajax came back from office and went straight to his wife. He placed a kiss on her forehead and said; "Good Evening Love!" She gave him his favourite smile, making all the tiredness of the day leave his body.

"What is he doing?" Ajax asked, disgusted by the sight.

Amelia looked beside her and laughed; "He is playing"

"This is how this creature plays. I'll teach him a good lesson today by kicking him out in the cold" Ajax gritted, moving to get to his side of the bed.

Amelia stopped him; "He is just a puppy Ajax. Leave him!"

"He is not a puppy anymore. He has grown to be a big fat dog because of your coddling" Ajax told her.

"Knoxie is chubby and fluffy. He is adorable. Don't body shame my baby" Amelia showed anger.

"Now you are cooing at him. I'll not leave him" Ajax said while Knox was already barking at him in challenge. He had gotten too comfortable with his master.