Chapter 31

*Unedited

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

Ⓞ I've put a lot of images in this chapter for you guys to enjoy.

Ⓞ The rest of the scenes and photoshoots plus aesthetics will be on this book's Instagram page, probably by tomorrow.

🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾🄾

Amelia sat in front of a huge mirror. Many beauticians, stylists and dressers were working on her. It was the worst day of her life. It was the day she would be permanently bounded to the monster. She was going to be given to him to ruin her however he wanted. It was a doomsday for her.

She took a deep breath to control the tears which were forming in her eyes. There was no way out for her. She had screamed, pleaded and begged him to not marry her but he didn't listen. She could feel tremors forming on her skin whenever she would think of his words. 'You are Mine!'
'There is no escape for you love'
'I will claim you and completely make you mine on our wedding night'
"You have been give enough time to prepare yourself for your new life'

She felt like crying as his words repeated in her head. She was constantly gulping the ball of nerves which would form in her throat. She couldn't even cry. She had to sit there quietly and let the beauticians do their work on her. It was his order not to resist or create any drama. She didn't want him to come to the bride's room and get her ready in his own supervision.

As she sat there, thoughts of ending her misery came to her mind. She wanted to take her life so she could get rid of the chaos going on. But then her mom's crying face would come to her mind. On her bridal shower she had told her mom that she wanted to die. Her mother's reaction was so intense. She could lose her daughter to mafia but at least she would be alive. She didn't know how her life would be but she couldn't take the pain of her death.

Amelia had to live for her family. Her mom had said that her father would try and make some arrangements of her escape on her wedding day. She had tried to assure her but both of them knew that the chances of her escape were very low. They had no idea about the wedding venue. Ajax had informed her family just a day before. There was an army of his guards surrounding the venue and his mansion. Trying to escape under such strict supervision wasn't likely.

Amelia's whole body shivered as she remembered his warnings. 'If you and your family will think about running from me, I will hunt you down. I will kill your dear family in front of your own eyes and then I will still marry you'
'It's your choice love; either walk down the aisle holding your father's hand or I can drag you down the aisle with your hair'

He was evil and dangerous. She couldn't escape, she couldn't resist and she couldn't die. He had closed every door on her. She couldn't even ask anyone for help. Everyone there was working for him. She was helpless. There was no way out.

"Your make up is done mam. Time to dress up!" The make up artist who was working on her spoke which made her come out of her thoughts. She didn't bother to look in the mirror and check her make up. She didn't care how she looked. A girl gave her some lingerie when she stood up. A shiver ran down her spine when she saw it. She gulped down her tears and took the piece of cloth from the girl.

After she came out of the changing room, the staff helped her put on a very heavy wedding dress. She didn't see if it was beautiful or not. The only thing she felt was it's weight on her shoulders which seemed a lot in her situation.

"Mam! Raise your dress a little" A girl said. She looked down at her feet where she could see many layers of the shining white bridal dress. Wait! This wasn't the dress she chose! She stood up and looked in the body length mirror. She was wearing a very beautiful wedding dress. It had everything she liked; net, silk, beads and it was sleeveless. He had changed her dress.