Chapter 74

*Unedited

5th May, 2024

Words Count: 6440

Author's Note:

👑 You guys must have figured it out by now that I've stopped caring about your texts and requests of update, just like you don't care about my requests of active response. Tit for tat!

👑 I was getting frustrated with your attitude so I reminded myself that I started writing this book for myself and not for the audience. I wanted a book with less typos and stupid grammatical errors in the name of English being an author's second language.

👑 Plus I wanted a story on my own terms.

👑 Those who call Ajax an asshole who doesn't deserve a chance, need to go to an eye specialist. So that they will be able to read non-con, dark and forced romance tag.

👑 You don't like it because it's not your genre to stroll around and have fun. So get out of here and go to the books containing your type of boring vanilla-respectful men.

👑 Whatever!

Third Person Pov:

"Oh... Ajax!"

"Oh... Lia!"

It had been almost a month since the couple was trying to get pregnant. After the night Amelia told him she wanted a baby, Ajax had been a fucking pain in the ass. It didn't take her long to regret her decision of telling him about it. She should've just surprised him.

He booked an appointment with gynecologist for both of them, the very next day. He wanted to know if they were ready for a baby or not. He didn't want to put her body through extrenous work of producing a baby if she was weak. Her health came first.

Dr. Wilson said that they were ready and recommended some food along with a few exercises. Ajax not only followed her instructions but also every thing he could find on the internet about it.

Amelia was on complete lockdown for the next week. Her days and nights were filled with all the attempts of having a baby. She wouldn't say that she didn't enjoy the intimate time they spent together but sometimes it would get too much.

Ajax was going over the board and there was no denying in that. She feared how he would be like after she get pregnant. He added lentils, citrus fruits and dairy products to her diet. She was also supposed to eat a fixed amount of fruits daily, recommended by none other but her husband.

He helped her exercise daily and would take her on a walk along the woods on the border of their mansion. He said that fresh air would help her mind and body relax.

He didn't say anything but Amelia could feel his disappointment when she got her periods eight days later. She asked him about it but he said it was fine and that baby making takes time. Plus, he was already keeping track of her ovulation cycle. It wasn't the best time for the 100% chances of her getting pregnant.

She was shocked to hear that he knew so much about her body. But she really shouldn't have been, since he had made it clear a long time ago that he was obsessed with her.

Coming to the present time, it was the week of her ovulation. She didn't know how he knew that she was ovulating but he did some analysis of her mucous daily.

"Ajax I'm tired, put them down" Amelia said in a tired voice. Ajax was holding her legs up at 90° angle of her body. It was recommended to do after sex by specialists. So he would hold her legs up after every sex session which were a lot.

"Just few more minutes and then you can rest" He told her, kissing the back of her thighs. She rested her head back on the pillow with a tired sigh. She knew her man always gotta do what he wanted and she couldn't stop him.