Chapter 6 - I Want You

I place my face in my hands as I listen to Derek tell me that he has no idea what's happening.

"I've never seen anything like this." Derek studys me carefully. "You lose all control?"

"Yes." I nod, confirming this for the tenth time since Stiles and I arrived.

"What about the beastiary?" Cala chimes in. "Maybe the hunters came across this before?"

Derek shakes his head. "No, they would just assume it's a rapid werewolf. They would never bother with the psychology of the werewolf."

"He's right." Isaac leans against the wall across from me.

"What do we do? If Peter comes back Delilah's bound to lose control again." Stiles stands up from his place next to me on the Hale house stairs.

"I know." Derek paces the living room, Cala standing in the doorway watching him with a worried look. "If you - or - it kills anyone, the hunters will come after all of us." Derek looks over at me.

"I know." I repeat his serious tone.

"How are we going to stop her if she shifts?" Scott interjects, standing next to me on the other side of the brunt rail. "You said she smashed you into a wall."

"Thanks for that reminder." I look up at him and sigh. "Silver chains? Won't they work better because they're, well, silver?" I suggest.

"No." Stiles states flatly. "I handcuffed Scott once with pure silver and he snapped it easily. Silver only effects you if it cuts you."

"Then chain me up and stick a silver dagger through my chest." I say and earn an 'are you crazy?' look from everyone in the room. "Well does anyone else have a better idea?"

"Anything else is a better idea." Stiles looks at me, his mouth slightly hanging open.

"She's right. We don't have any other options." Isaac says and Derek and Stiles both shoot him a look.

I nod to Isaac, ensuring him that I agree. I look up to Scott, "Talk to Allison, see what she can find. If she doesn't have anything by tomorrow night, we go ahead with my plan."

He nods to me and doesn't waste anytime leaving.

"Are you crazy?" Stiles looks at me.

"The longer you keep me free like this, the more danger we're all in." I give him a stern look and I can feel Derek and Cala staring at me.

"I'll make a run through the woods for any signs of Peter." Derek gets ready to head out, avoiding Cala who looks ready to give him a hug before he leaves.

"Good idea." I nod and turn my attention to Isaac. "You need to get Erica and Boyd, be ready for Peter...or me." He gives me a slight nod and rushes out.

"I see why Derek loved you." I face Cala, surprised at her words. "You're strong, like Peter said. I would never be able to willingly chain myself up and drive a dagger through myself." She looks at me and shakes her head in a kind of admiration.

"Who said I was doing it wilingly?" I smirk. "I have to do it. I can't risk hurting anyone. I've already came to close." I glance up at Stiles who watches me carefully.

"Yeah, I guess." She says quietly.

"What'd you mean, you guess?" I look back at her.

"Why don't you just run away, far from everyone?"

"That was my second option." I state.

"You're not leaving." Stiles looks down at me just as Derek walks back in the house.

"He's right. Once you start running, you don't stop." Derek looks at me.

I sigh. "I said it was my second option okay? Chains first." I stand up off the stairs. "We should go." I look to Stiles who doesn't argue and heads out to his jeep. "Thanks." I look up at Derek as I pass by him to leave. He doesn't say anything, of course, but I swear I saw relief in his eyes. Relief I was leaving? No, more like relief that I wasn't running. Mine and Derek's relationship was a complicated one, one I didn't understand; all I know is he does still care about me. But as for how much? I have no idea.

I follow Stiles reluctantly into his room. "I shouldn't stay here Stiles." I hiss.

"Why not?" He turns around and gives me a foolish pout.

I resist the urge to slap him. "Have you forgotten that I tried to kill you all of what? Two hours ago."

"You didn't try to kill me." He looks into my eyes seriously. "Remember that. It's not you doing this." He takes my hands in his, pulling them up to his chest.

"But the monster is inside of me." I look at our hands sadly. "I can't hurt you Stiles. It would tear me apart." I finally admit to Stiles that I do care about him, it's the least I can do seems I pushed him away when he kissed me earlier.

"I know," He leans down and his breath tickles my ear. "But it's alright, I'm not afraid."

"Not right now. But when I was a werewolf you were, it poured off of you Stiles. I can't do that to you again." I squeeze his hands gently.

"Forget about that. Tomorrow, if Allison can't find anything, you're going to be locked up and tortured. Let me have atleast one night with you." He kisses my cheek.

"How can you ignore the monster in me?" I look up at him curiously.

He shrugs. "I want you. The monster isn't you, not truly."

I press my face into his neck and he wraps his arounds around me. "Come on, you need some sleep." I pull away a go over to my bag, slipping on my white and red plaid pajama shorts and a white tank top. I climb in bed and am joined by Stiles who wears just his blue boxers. "That's a first." I laugh and he gives me a puzzled look.

"What is?" He asks, proping himself up on his elbow so he can face me.

"You without a shirt," I grin and run my hand down his chest. "Though I don't mind." My grin widens and I close the small distance between us, kissing Stiles on the lips gently. When he kisses me back, showing that he wants more, I deepen the kiss. Bringing my body slowly towards his and I gently push him onto his back. I lay on top of him, still kissing him passionately as my hands brush through his hair and his hands grab my lower back, pressing me down on him. I slow the kissing down and gradually pull back, looking into his beautiful golden brown eyes.

"I...uh...you..." He sighs and a smirk creeps onto my face.

I smile and kiss him along his jaw line. "I don't know how Stiles, but you have completely swept me off my feet." I bury my face into his neck and lay there, and I feel his cheek move as a smile spreads across his face.