Chapter 22 - Rising

The Lookos...The Lookos are standing right in front of me. I'm frozen in place, unable to say anything as I watch Aiden struggle more and more; his blood making a small pool around his feet that keeps getting bigger. I want to run and grab Aiden and get out of here, but I sense there's way more werewolves in the dozens of tunnels in this cave. I want to run out, find Stiles who is somewhere with Peter. But I can't leave Aiden. I just hope that Ethan and Derek find Stiles first.

"Speechless are you?" Kano tilts his head, eyeing me in a sick kind of wonder. I think I'd rather they kill me than experiment on me.

"Just, surprised," I say coolly. "I didn't expect to meet you all so soon."

"Ah, so you expected us." Valda grins.

"Of course she did," Carla nods to me in respect.

"So now that you're here, and you have me; let Aiden go." I say with so my calmness I shock myself.

Kano lets out a low chuckle, "If only it were that easy."

"Aiden here was not bait for you Tainted, but for Ethan. It just so happened that you found us first." Valda explains.

I watch as Aiden keeps struggling although it's no use, his blood keeps pouring and draining him of energy. Sweat glistens over his whole body, yet the werewolves holding him seem to be in perfect condition.

"What do you want?" I whisper.

"They want you Delilah."

I watch as two more large werewolves appear, only these aren't men, they're women. They each have their claws wrapped around an arm of a male werewolf that looks scrawny in comparison to them.

"Peter?" I look at him in a mixture of shock and confusion. If Peter and the Lookos are here...where is Stiles?

"Yes, I haven't changed that much have I?" He raises an eyebrow, his voice filled with sarcasm.

Carla lets out a small chuckle.

"Well I'm glad someone finds this funny," I give her an odd look.

"Carla was friends with Peter, a long time ago." Valda informs me.

I look from Peter to Carla, "Nice friendship you have there, very...trustworthy."

"I'd watch your mouth," Kano's voice echoes throughout the cave. "You seem to have no idea who you're dealing with."

This time I tilt my head. "I know exactly who I'm dealing with," I shrug. "I just don't care."

"You will care," Kano doesn't even have to move and I hear screams. Screams from Aiden as three sets of claws dig into his torso from all sides; screams from Peter as two sets of claws slice through his back.

"Let them go."

Kano laughs; looking past me where the voice had come from, the voice I'd know anywhere. "What do you think you can do?"

I turn around; watching as Stiles enters the cave. His hair is tousled and his plaid button down is ripped and stained with blood along with his jeans. He doesn't dare look over at me, instead he holds Kano's gaze firmly as he clutches a hunting knife in his hand.

"Stiles...are you insane?" I mutter just loud enough so he can hear.

"Probably," He shrugs.

"Now Delilah, really? You bring a human to fight for you?" Kano looks down at me, amusement written all over his face.

"The human has a name," Stiles looks up at Kano, Valda and Carla, and for a moment, he almost looks brave. Almost. Then Kano snaps his fingers and werewolves come running out of the tunnel on our left.