Planning

November 1st, a date when festivities come to an end.

Halloween concluded and the citizens got to start following the Christmas hype. Decorations came down and trees weren't ready to go up, leaving a melancholic emptiness in the air, almost as cold as the cruel Halloween breeze which blew the night before.

Seek awoke, oblivious to the hollowness of the day. (Y/n) was cuddled up close to its chest, warmed by its body heat. The way they were so close to it was something it missed. Seeing them peacefully resting gave it butterflies, and it pulled them closer and tighter.

Eventually (Y/n) did awaken, to find themself affectionately wrapped up in the entity's arms. Waking up, (Y/n) got out of bed. Their mind raced as they explored the different ways they could save the hotel. 

Two ideas came to mind, but (Y/n) didn't know which were better to do. Either they bought the hotel and gave the ownership to Figure, or they could run away with the entities and start a new life. 

Staring behind them, they saw Seek peacefully resting in their bed. Their heart ached at the thought of the hotel remaining abandoned and being intruded every few days. The entities deserved to be treated well, as if they were humans. 

(Y/n) sat pensively on the end of their bed, rubbing their chin. Seek woke up a couple moments afterwards, exhausted. It put a hand on their shoulder, giving them a smile.

"Oh, good morning Seek. Did you sleep well?" (Y/n) asked, grabbing a piece of paper and a pencil to write down what to do. 

"I slept quite well, how about you?" Seek propped itself upright," What are you writing?" 

Glaring down at the floor, (Y/n) contemplated their words. Were they going to tell it what their plan was?

Grabbing some fresh clothes, they made sure there was large pockets on them for Screech's transportation. Going into the bathroom, they told Seek to wait.

After a change of clothes, (Y/n) returned to their bedroom and lead Seek outside. Their mother turned around and dared to ask where they were going. 

Not wishing to stress her out, (Y/n) answered," I'm heading back to the hotel with my friend to show them what was going on." 

"About the friend of yours, who is it again?" (M/n) questioned, poking a finger at Seek, who had its hoodie covering its face," I don't mean to sound rude, but your friend is a bit..." 

(Y/n) knew what it was their mother meant, and they didn't want their mother worrying about it," They're a... school friend." 

(M/n) gave (Y/n) a hard stare," I don't believe you." 

Mumbling, (Y/n) gave in," Fine. They're not a human. They're one of the entities from the hotel; they came and knocked on our door to check we're ok and ended up staying last night."

(Y/n)'s mother's expression was a hopelessly lost one," But, that one looks so human. The small creature you brought in last night was fine, but I'm not sure about this one."

"I apologise, (M/n). We should've got your confirmation first." Seek said to her, in an agreeing tone," I'd show you my face but I'm sure you'll be afraid of it." 

Growing flustered, (M/n) shook her head in disagreement," I doubt I'd be afraid."

Pulling back its hood, it revealed its head; it had its singular eye locked onto (M/n), training it away when it could see nervousness on her face," I knew you would. I get it, though, I get it."

(M/n) left the two to do as they pleased, and they decided to head back to the hotel to check on the others, and ensure no more officers had been in. 

Unsurprisingly, the front door was destroyed. Stepping into the elevator together, they laughed together at a joke (Y/n) made.