"Secret Santa" Eijiro Kirishima x Reader

"(Y/n)!! You look so adorable!" Mina gasped when you left the girl's bathroom, reindeer antlers replacing where her horns once were.

Momo had made all of the girl's Christmas themed outfits to wear for the Class 1-A Christmas party. Everyone had their own costume. Mina was dressed as a reindeer, Jirou wore a candy cane patterned outfit, Uraraka was an gingerbead girl, Tsu had a Christmas tree themed outfit, Hagakure wrapped herself in Christmas lights, and Momo had a snowman dress on.

You stepped fully out of the bathroom, adjusting your elf costume. You grinned widely, excited.

"Thank you so much, Momo! It fits perfectly!" Momo gave you a smile. Mina snuck up beside you and whispered in your ear,

"Kirishima's gonna love your outfit (Y/n)~" she said playfully. You felt your cheeks get warm, but you covered it up by playfully punching her arm.

"He better!" You laughed. Picking up your secret Santa gift, you and the girls headed to the common area.

. . .

The entire room was decorated for Christmas, a Christmas tree besides the fireplace. Everyone in the class added their own personal touch to it, such as Izuku hanging an all might ornament and Koda hanging an adorable rabbit plush. As you entered the common area, the sound of talking and Christmas music filled your ears. Your eyes searched the room for your red haired boyfriend, excited to see him even though it's only been a few hours since you last saw him.

Once you found him, you noticed his eyes were already glued to you, his mouth slightly open. Denki nudged him, noticing how awestruck his best friend was. Eijiro jumped up off the couch.

"W-wow (Y/n)... you look good. Really good," he grinned. You smiled at his Santa costume, his hat flattening his hair. You always thought he looked amazing with his hair down. Walking closer to him, glad everyone else was too busy talking to each other, you gave him a twirl to show off your outfit.

"Momo made it for me! Ya like it?" You already knew the answer, but it wouldn't hurt hearing him say it. The shark-like boy bashfully grinned, his hands finding your hips.

"Of course I like it. Now," He smirked, "Come sit on Santa's lap, my little elf"

He didn't have to tell you twice as you relaxed into his arms back on the couch, enjoying the warm feeling in your chest. He wasted no time in wrapping his arms around your waist and kissing your cheek. He then rested his chin on your shoulder.

Bakugou sat on the far end of the same couch, looking annoyed as always. You noticed he was wearing a Santa hat as well, and you inwardly laughed at the idea of Kirishima forcing him into it.

"Let's exchange gifts! I wanna know who had me for the secret Santa!" Denki begged the group. You laughed at his ugly sweater that read Jingle my Bells.

Everyone took turns giving their gifts to each other. Laughter and 'thank you's filled the room, until it was your turn to receive your gift. Tsu handed you a box.

"You had me, Tsu?" You smiled, knowing it was going to be a good gift considering how thoughtful she is. You opened the gift quickly, and your jaw dropped at the item in your hands.

A hooded shark onesie.

"I saw it in a shop window and immediately thought of Kirishima, but then I realized it would be perfect for you, considering-"

"TSU I LOVE IT!!" You cheered, leaping off of Eijiro's lap to give her a big hug. You heard Kirishima let out a small whine at the lack of your warmth. You whispered a thank you in her ear as she ribbited happily.

MHA Oneshots (REQUESTS KIND OF OPEN)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara