"Movie Night" Shoto Todoroki x Izuku's Sibling!Reader

For this one, you'll be Midoriya's sibling. I'm also using Izuku's first name, since you're both Midoriyas' so no one gets confused.  Remember, ~~~ means change in perspective.

I will put a warning for short makeout scene ig? And there is a bit of Dekuchako in this, don't hate, it's just for this story.

You pulled the bag of freshly popped popcorn out of the microwave, admiring it's buttery contents before pouring it into a bowl. On your way to the couch, you grabbed the TV remote, per your brother's request. Izuku was having a movie night, and he'd invited a couple friends over, Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Todoroki. You'd never let your brother know, but you sorta had the hots for Todoroki. Well, you didn't sort of have feelings for him, you did have feelings for him. You weren't going to ever say anything, because you knew better than that. Even if you did manage to confess, he would probably reject you and then it would be awkward every time he came over. Deciding to think about that later, you handed your brother the popcorn, but before you could escape to your room...

~~~

Todoroki looked up from his phone to see Uraraka inviting (Y/n) over to watch the movie with them. He didn't know them that well, only spotting them on his way in and out. He expected them to be just as bubbly and active as Izuku, but instead, they seemed to be a lot more mellow. Todoroki could do mellow. Izuku had mentioned a few times that Todoroki and (Y/n) were apparently very similar, from their usual quiet demeanor to their fierce determination when it came down to the wire. Izuku also had said that (Y/n) tended to also be very oblivious to *certain* peoples feelings towards them, even though they were reciprocated. This made Todoroki wonder. Also? Do they also have feelings for me? He was snapped out of his thoughts when Uraraka got up.

Uraraka knew very well what she was doing, as she moved to sit beside Izuku, leaving the only empty spot next to Todoroki. Izuku gave a thumbs up, and Uraraka winked at Todoroki as (Y/n) sat next to him. They didn't seem to notice Todoroki stiffen when their arms brushed his as they went to grab a handful of popcorn. However, they did notice when everyone was just staring at them and Todoroki, like they were waiting for something to happen.

"Um, guys? Weren't we going to watch a movie? Or are you just gonna keep staring at me and Todoroki?"

"I apologize. Who's turn is it to select a movie?" Iida said.

"It's my turn, ribbit, but (Y/n) can choose this time, since they'll be joining us today."

~~~

You decided on the Little Mermaid, only because you knew that was Todoroki's favorite movie. Ariel took no shit from her dad. However, one movie turned into two, two into three, and so on. After watching almost every single Disney and Pixar movie, it was nearly midnight. Deku had his arm wrapped around Uraraka, and she was snuggled into his side, asleep. Iida was furiously cleaning his glasses after getting popcorn butter on them, and Tsuyu was snuggled up on a blanket, using Iida's shoulder as a pillow.

As Iida pressed play on the last movie, you began humming along with the theme. Not long after, you heard a deeper, smoother voice begin humming with you. Both of the voices carried perfectly with the song, adding richness to the tune. Sure it was silly, but in that moment, it seemed like it was just you and Todoroki.
Halfway through the movie, Iida and Tsuyu had to leave. Not wishing to wake anyone up, they simply nodded to you and Todoroki before silently creeping out the door. Your brother had also fallen asleep, cuddling Uraraka.

"Look Todoroki, aren't they so cute snuggled up together?"

"Very cute, (Y/n)"

"Should we join them?"