"Pure Black Rage" Cheater!Eijiro Kirishima x Reader

I guess this one is gonna be angsty? However, it ends fluffy with Baku x reader. Tbh Bakugo is a bit too fluffy, but Softsuki can always be appreciated. Your quirk is the ability to make emotions have a form, and you're able to control it. I hope that makes sense. Idk enjoy?

"Hi babe!"

"Hey (Y/n)," Kirishima responded.

"Do you wanna come hit the gym with me?"

"Nah, I'm good. Me and Bakugo just got back," he responded. Kirishima sounded out of breath, so maybe he'd just finished working out.

"Oh, that's fine, I'll just go by myself then," you replied.

"Have fun (Y/n)..." Kirishima said.

You were a bit suspicious at this point, so you decided not to hang up just yet.

"Mph, that feels amazing... oh shit, I forgot to hang up. Sorry (Y/n), I bought a new back massager and it feels heavenly."

"That's cool Kirishima, love you babe, have a good rest of your day!"

He hung up without saying another word. That's weird, he usually says 'I love you' back... He must be tired today or something. As you finished packing your gym bag, your phone began to ring, Bakugo's name on the screen.

"Hello?"

"What's up dumbass, me and Kaminari are gonna hit the gym in a minute, are you coming or not?"

"What?"

"Did you not fucking hear me the first time? I said-"

"Wait, hold on. Kirishima said you and him just got back from the gym."

"Nah, we've been waiting on you to finish your fucking schoolwork," Bakugo growled.

"Oh... Yeah, um, I'll be down in a minute," you responded.

All of your previous motivation had drained out of you. Why would Kirishima lie about that? Maybe he was... no, he wouldn't do that! His moral code was practically to do all things manly, and cheating is not manly. But... you highly doubted it was a 'back massager.' You just had a certain feeling towards this situation. He'd also been cancelling more and more dates recently.

You texted Bakugo and said you changed your mind, and to just go to the gym with Kaminari without you. He read the message, but didn't respond. You just couldn't let yourself think like this, not without solid evidence, but how were you going to get some? It still hurt to think about it though, and before you knew it, you were wrapped under your blanket, crying.

"Hey dumbass, open up!" you heard Bakugo yell from the other side of your door.

"What do you want, Bakugo?"

"It's not fucking like you to just not go to the gym and cancel plans. Now open the door before I blow the damn thing up."

You unwrapped yourself from your warm covers and trudged over to the door. Upon opening the door, Bakugo froze.

"You look like shit, what did you do to yourself?"

"Yeah, you're looking fine too, Bakugo," you replied.

"No, you idiot, why are you crying?"

"Just... come in."

"By myself? What's shitty hair gonna think if he walks in to see his best friend and his fucking girlfriend in a dorm, alone?"

"That's what I need to talk to you about..." you said, trying not to start crying again.

"Oh, well then move outta the fucking way so I can get into the damn room!"