"Unlovable" Tomura Shigaraki x Reader Pt. 2

~A few weeks after staying with the LOV

"Good morning sunshine!"

You woke up to Toga straddling you, her face inches away from yours.

"Toga, what the hell?" you muttered sleepily. Shoving her off, you noticed a plate of food next to your bed.

"Shigaraki made it for you," Toga said, "he never cooks for any of us as you know, but he insisted that he make yours this morning~"

"Ugh shut up, he was probably just... idk just shut up," you muttered, trying to ignore the 'what ifs'

Toga giggled and skipped out of your room, gleefully talking about how she was going to take you shopping today.

You groaned and sat up, grabbing your plate too. You examined it closely, it literally looked like it was from a commercial. Tasting it, you were shocked. It was actually really good! He had cooked this for you? It was amazing. You had to thank him later. Getting changed and grabbing your plate, you walked out to the bar, handing your plate to Kurogiri.

"I hope you rested well, and enjoyed the meal I helped prepare."

"Uh, didn't Shigaraki make it?"

"He attempted, but you could hardly call what he made food," Kurogiri said, pointing to the trash can, where charred eggs and bacon sat on top of a piece of what you could only assume to have been toast. You burst out laughing, Shigaraki was so sweet, he even tried to cook for you.

"(Y/n) what are you laughing at?" Shigaraki's voice came from the couch, where he was currently being squished between Dabi and Twice.

"Oh, nothing. Breakfast was good."

"I made it just for you," he said, not looking up because he was too focused on getting his ass beat by Dabi at Super Smash Bros. Twice just snickered.

"He tried his hardest to make it good," Twice said, "yeah, and they ended up almost getting a couple pieces of charcoal for breakfast." He slapped his hand over his mouth as Shigaraki just glared at him.

You felt arms wrap around your waist and a flash of sharp teeth let you know that it was Toga.

"(Y/nnnnnn) will you go shopping with me today?"

"Uh, are we allowed to leave?"

"Of course," Kurogiri butted in, "just make sure that no one recognizes you. And of course you'll have to take Dabi or Shigaraki with you."

Shigaraki had just been shoved off the ledge, and after letting out screams of rage, he volunteered to go.

You three had fun at the mall, even if Shigaraki didn't act like it. After returning, you handed out gifts that you'd bought for everyone as a thank you. Spinner got a shirt that said "I just really like lizards, ok?" Dabi got a mug with the words "That's what she said..." on it. Kurogiri got an apron that said "Best Mom Ever!" with a bunch of hearts and flowers. As Toga handed out the rest of the gifts, you slipped Dabi a couple boxes of hair dye. He'd asked you in secret before you left.

"Thanks babe," Dabi said as you handed him the boxes.

You grabbed a nearby slipper and whacked him over the head.

"HEY, is that any way to treat your doting husband??"

It was at this moment he knew... he'd fucked up. This time, firmly grasping the slipper, you whacked him on his butt. Hard.

"OW WATCH THE STAPLES!"

Now everyone was wheezing of laughter, even Kurogiri was chuckling.

"YOU MEAN... T-TO TELL ME...YOU HAVE STAPLES ON YOUR ASS!?" You said in between laughs.