"Quirkless? I think not!" Katsuki Bakugo x Reader

Your quirk is called third eye. You have a third eye on your forehead, and it disappears when you use it. You've mastered it already, owing to your rough childhood. It shows you whatever in third person perspective, and also allows you to use foresight, like Sir Nighteye's quirk. You can also use it for reading thoughts, telekinesis, telepathy, and teleportation. It's a very powerful quirk. The drawback is if you use it for too long, you get a migraine. 

Warning: Extremely soft Bakugo and then it gets spicy at the end.

You had been in Class 1-A for about 10 months now, so you knew everyone. Well, everyone except for one person and that person was Bakugo, Katsuki Bakugo. He never let you anywhere close to him, making excuses like

"I have to go beat up that shitty nerd," and "Stay away from me you shitty extra."

Whatever, Bakugo will be Bakugo. You had a crush on him for some reason, and you were determined to at least be friends with him. This still didn't stop you from attempting to try and be closer to him. First off, your plan had been to make friends with his friends so that you'd be invited with them when the group went to do something.

You enjoyed their company, and soon grew to be very close to them. The most common thing they did was watch movies together, which was one of your favorite things to do. You were usually sat in the middle, between Kirishima and Kaminari, with Sero and Mina sitting on the back of the couch. And very rarely, Bakugo would join the group, sitting on the arm of the couch, as far away from you as he could possibly be. 

The group knew what your quirk was, although they didn't know the extent of all your abilities. Today, you decided to show off a bit.

"Sero, it's your turn to choose a movie, what do you want to watch?" Mina asked.

"Oh, I don't care, I'm good with whatever," he responded.

This was when you decided to scare them a bit.

"He wants to watch Onward," you said, peeking into the foremost thought in his head, "I never pegged you as someone who would watch that, but hey, I'm down for it."

"WH- WHAT! HOW DID YOU KNOW THAT?"

"Hmm?" you said, pulling the movie up on the screen. Sero looked like he was about to pee his pants.

"How did you know what I wanted to watch?"

"Oh, I just... guessed. That's all."

"Chill out duders, it was just a guess," Kaminari reassured him.

Bakugo kept glancing at you throughout the whole movie, but you ignored him. After the movie ended, everyone said goodnight to each other, and went on their way. Before you left, you noticed Bakugo still sitting on the couch. He obviously didn't want to be bothered by anyone right now, considering he hated you anyways.

"Hey, (Y/n), come here," he called after you.

"What do you need Bakugo?" you responded, cautiously moving back towards the couch.

"Stay away from me and my friends."

You realized this wasn't going to be a very wholesome moment.

"Why? Why do you hate me Bakugo?"

"I... Just leave me alone shitty extra."

"Dude, I'm waiting for an answer."

He glared at you, rage seeping from him. This wasn't the usual Bakugo, he would usually start screaming, threatening to blow things up. He must truly hate you to not be threatening to blow you up. Instead of running away, you boldly sat on the couch, opposite of him.