"7 Minutes In Heaven" MHA x Reader

Ok, this one is gonna be a bit different. There'll be options at the end, and if you want me to add a character, just lmk in the comments. I'm pretty much just copying and pasting off of a quiz I made on Quotev a while ago. Hope you guys enjoy!

You rolled over in bed, and picked up your phone as it was blowing up with notifications.

"Who the hell is texting me?" You mumbled as you unlocked your phone, rolling your eyes as you saw it was just Mina inviting you to a party.

Alien Queen

Come on (Y/n) we're going to have a party!

You should come!

You know who is going to be there!

Also bring a random small item with you.

You'd only been with Class 1-A for a couple weeks, and it was exhausting. You just wanted to sleep for god's sake. However, you knew Mina wasn't going to let up, so you dragged yourself out of bed and started getting ready.

(Y/n)

I'll be there in a minute...

Alien Queen

Try to sound less excited to be here

After getting ready, you were about to walk out the door before you remembered that Mina had asked you to bring something small. Hmm, I guess I'll take this pencil, you thought, grabbing said pencil off of your desk. You'd decided to put a bit more effort into your outfit since... no, you had just done this on your own accord, and not because a special someone was going to be there. Mina met you at the elevator leading into the common room. It was absolute chaos.

People were playing video games, making food, playing board games, chatting amongst themselves, and having competitions. You felt a bit left out since you were new, but you realized that you'd have to actually go out and talk to people to make friends, so you floated around. You were friends with everyone, but not really close with anyone, except for Bakugo who'd you'd known since middle school. After an hour of wandering, Mina stood on the table in the middle and shouted:

"HEY EVERYONE, WHO WANTS TO PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN?"

The amount of shuffling, yells, and groans of horror that emitted from the group was almost deafening.
"Hey (Y/n), what's 7 minutes in heaven?" Todoroki asked you.

"Uh, well... it's a game, that's for sure..."

"So you don't know either?"

"Nope," you lied. You didn't want to spoil his innocence.

Before he could respond, everyone had gathered and made a circle around the table. Mina had everyone put an item in the bucket, and mixed them around. Before pulling one out, she called out to Sero.

"Sero, take care of Mineta please."

"You got it," Sero said, winking at Mina before taping Mineta to the ceiling.

"NO FAIR! I wanted to play!"

"We know you did, purple perv," Mina yelled up at him in disgust. The game continued, although no one had gotten anyone they were interested in, so it ended up with people going into the closet to talk about their crushes. Until it was your turn. You reached a hand into the bucket and...