"Unlovable" Tomura Shigaraki x Reader pt. 1

Info: your quirk is that you aren't affected whatsoever by any quirk. Bakugo's blasts? Nope. Kirishima punches you while he's hardened? Denied completely. Unfortunately, this means Kurogiri can't teleport you, but that doesn't really matter for this story. You've also been aged up to like, 20-22.

Another thing, ~~~ means a switch in perspective.

Shigaraki paced his floors, plagued by thoughts. Everyone else seemed to have someone who loved them, even if they were villains. Heck, Dabi looked like a burnt chicken nugget but had a secret base of fan girls all over Wattpad. Toga charmed everyone with her childish beauty. But Shigaraki had no one. He knew none of his underlings actually loved him, sure they would do a lot for him, but they would do the same for the others. He just wanted someone for him, and only him, but how was he supposed to woo someone when he was just an ugly, dehydrated villain?

Shigaraki decided to get some fresh air, so he threw on his black hoodie and announced that he would be leaving for a little while. He trudged up the stairs from the hideout, and snuck out the door so no one would see him and be suspicious. He put his hood up, and decided to just walk aimlessly. He had no one to walk with, no one to talk with, and he felt lonely. There was nothing he could do about it though. He thought about his past week, his free time spent being locked in his room watching romance movies such as A Knight's Tale and Romeo and Juliet. Somehow, even some stupid medieval fools found love. (I do think Shiggy would enjoy period pieces)

Shigaraki didn't feel like walking anymore, so he just sat down on a park bench with his head in his hands. This loneliness was crushing him. He felt so alone at that very moment. He knew he had friends who cared about him, he knew that they would give their lives for him, but... Shigaraki just wanted someone he could hold in his arms, snuggle up to at night, have them stroke his hair at night and whisper sweet nothing in his ears. He wanted them to kiss his forehead, and hold his hand, and be close to him, but that would never happen. 

Shigaraki didn't even notice that he'd started crying.

~~~

You were on your way home, exhausted beyond belief. You were currently working as the #1 researcher in the hero world, but you hated it. Knowing all of the heroes' dirty secrets was awful, because you couldn't tell anyone. Recently, you'd begun to resent the heroes. They didn't do much justice, all of their dirty secrets had ruined your view of them. Heroes murdered so many people, whether on accident or on purpose, they didn't even deserve to be called heroes. Whatever. Even if the public knew the heroes' secrets, no one would care. They liked to feel safe and protected by their smiles and ridiculously huge muscles.

Ignoring the suspicious figure on the other side of a bench, you sat down, drowning in your thoughts. They eventually turned from the heroes to yourself. You hated yourself. Everyone thought you were a monster, able to walk through artificial fires, not flinching when being struck by punches that would kill the average human being. You'd become lonely and your pets only filled that empty spot so much. Growling in frustration, you got up off the bench before stopping and glancing at the figure who'd been sitting next to you. You immediately recognized him, his dusty blue hair and striking red eyes, even that little scar on his lips. Blinking once, you shrugged and turned to walk home, the villain posing no threat to you.

~~~

Shigaraki felt someone sit down on the bench near him. Glancing over, he saw that you were trying to pay no mind to him. I mean, why would they, I'm sitting on a park bench in the middle of the night with my head in my hands. Shigaraki was snapped out of his thoughts when the person next to him growled and stood up. They made eye contact with him for a split second, and he saw that they'd recognized him. However, no fear showed on their face and they walked away. Shigaraki felt compelled to follow them. After only a few minutes of walking, they turned around and noticed him. Instead of running away like he expected them to, they started walking to him. He panicked, and froze.