"Too Much Cheese" Yuga Aoyama x Reader

MWAHAHAHA I have returned from the depths to write this request. Sorry it took so long.

I've been gone for a while and my computer broke lolll so I've finally gotten back. Thanks for all the support!

"Hey Fumikage, have you seen Aoyama recently?"

"Aoyama? No, I'm afraid he has been absent as of recently."

You started to get worried, it had been three days since you'd seen your friend. He hadn't been responding to your texts, and he hadn't left the campus.

"Should I go check on him today?" Tokoyami asked.

"Nah, I'll go see him later to take him all his homework assignments," you replied.

Tokoyami raised an eyebrow and smirked at you, "don't have too much fun (Y/n)," he said.

"Sh- shut up! You know it's not like that!"

"Suuure, and that's why you're blushing like that right now," Tokoyami said as he walked down the hallway, Dark Shadow snickering behind him.

"It- its nothing. We're just friends right?" You said to yourself quietly as you tucked Aoyama's stacks of homework closer to yourself as you walked up the stairs.

When you reached his floor, you noticed a certain smell. A very unpleasant smell...

Oh my god what if- no... no he didn't die. Oh my god what if he did...

*THUNK*

A loud noise came from Aoyama's room, reassuring you that he had indeed not passed away. Steeling your nerves, you braced your fist against the door and knocked.

The sound of throwing up met your ears, making you slightly nauseous.

"Aoyama? Are you in there? Alright I'm coming in..."

The smell of cheese smacked you right in the face. Pots and pans littered the floor, filled with hot cheese wax. Milk was splattered on the walls and ceiling. Cheese cloths were scattered across the table, and blocks of aging cheddar lined his shelves. Aoyama stumbled from the bathroom, wiping his face. He didn't even look up at you before he stumbled to his bed and curled up under the milk drenched covers.

"Aoyama... what's going on?"

*cue intense french screaming*

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM??" He screamed, pulling his covers up to his nose.

"I- I just came to check on you because you've been gone for three days and-"

"IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS??"

"Yeah? You didn't know?"

"No, I was just making some fabulous cheese, I didn't... oh I don't feel good..."

Aoyama rushed to the bathroom, barely making it. You examined your surroundings once again.

This isn't healthy at all. I need to clean this, before it gets worse.

You ran to the corridor, collecting cleaning supplies from the hallway closet. Returning to Aoyama's room, you set to cleaning. Aoyama was curled up on his bed, snoozing away. It took you 2 hours to clean the mess, not including changing the sheets without waking him up. Why were you doing this? You had homework to do! But... you knew Aoyama made cheese when he was stressed, so for him to make this much and not clean up must have meant that something was really bothering him.

After returning the supplies, you returned to Aoyama's room once more to put his homework on his desk.

"Aoyama, I'm just gonna leave your homework here ok?"