"I've Got You" Hanta Sero x Reader

Warning: Angst, Character Death

"I've got you!" You heard Hanta's voice before you saw him, and suddenly tape wrapped around your wrists binding your hands together. You let out a shrill cackle as arms wrapped around you and pulled you out of your hiding spot. Playfully kicking your legs in retaliation, your smile never faded as Sero pulled you close to him and covered your neck and shoulders in kisses.

"Hanta! Please! That tickles!" You giggled as he attacked your skin with his lips, letting out 'mwah!' sounds after each one. With your hands tied together, you couldn't do anything but wiggle in his arms and laugh, which he loved. Sero quickly spun you around to continue his loving assault onto your face. Before he reached your lips, he paused to look into your eyes before grinning. Slowly, he leaned in and kissed you passionately. He smiled into the kiss once he heard your quiet sigh.

Pulling away after a moment, he rests his forehead against yours, noses lightly brushing against each other. His dark eyes bore into yours.

"You better think twice before trying to distract me from my work next time," he pretends to be demanding and intimidating, but the playful glint in his eyes give him away, sending you into another fit of giggles.

"Oh nooo" you gasp sarcastically, "I don't think I could handle another punishment such as this!"

A smirk overtakes Hanta's face.

"Oh? I'll show you a real punishment-"

"Hanta! Not now, it's literally 12:30 in the afternoon," you try to nudge his face away with your own, but this only allows him to trap you in another quick kiss. He pulls away with his famous smile plastered onto his face.

"So?" He chuckles. You let out an exasperated sigh, causing Sero to chuckle again before moving to untie you.

After removing the tape that bound your wrists together, he presses his soft lips onto the barely visible marks from where they stuck. You didn't even notice them, but he must have felt bad for making them a bit too tight.

"I love you, Hanta" you spoke the first thing on your mind as you watched him, taking in the way his eyes widened at you despite hearing it many times before. It was like he never got tired of hearing it, and each time only meant more.

"I love you too, (Y/n)"

. . .

You were running, but your feet weren't carrying you fast enough. Booms and explosions deafened the air around you, when suddenly everything spun until your view had changed.

Now you were crawling across the ground, a figure laying before you, unmoving. You could barely make out who it was past the smoke and dirt, but once you got close enough, you choked out a gasp.

Crawling forward as fast as you could despite the pain, you reached the body and carefully rolled them over, revealing an unconscious Hanta. His face was covered in blood and ash, his helmet cracked. He wasn't breathing.

You suddenly jolted awake, crying and reaching out into the air. Cold sweat dripped down your back and the disheveled covers beneath you made you realize it was all a dream, but that barely shook the horrid imagery from your mind.

Almost as quickly as you awoke, Hanta raised from his spot on the bed and scooted closer to you, his arms hovering around you as if he was waiting for the green light to hold you.

"Amor, are you alright?" He asks, the concern etched deep into his tone. You don't answer, you can't, but you welcome the feeling of his arms pulling you close, as he always does. His hands reach behind your back and rub soothing circles as he coos into your ear. The smell of his hair and faint cologne slowly ease you into peace.